• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Incorrect here lad. He left because he wanted to play. He believed in his ability and rightfully so, did a De Bruyne, shone at a lesser club to get his rightful move to one of Europe’s powerhouses.

He absolutely tore up the Olympics and turned heads. He was never gonna be short of suitors the way he played.
Didn't Bayern pull some shady shït to sign him from us?

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
:lol:

He played SOCCER as a kid, was his favourite sport. His brother played for Canada, but Steve was so good at basketball he went and became NBA MVP instead.

I know this because the Nashes were my next door neighbours for years (actually).
That's the most interesting story to ever come out of Canada.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Matter of time before Liverpool score it seems.

Don’t really rate Gnabry either. Maybe I’m just judging on the high standards set by Robben and Ribery.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Didn't Bayern pull some shady shït to sign him from us?

I think they slipped a bit of money Werder’s way to get some sort of first refusal option when he signed there- as they were after him also.

They literally grabbed him after one season at Bremen. Something fishy went on.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Travis%20Tanner.jpg

Ref looks like this guy from Suits lol.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Fwiw, it's nice to hear the voice of Jim Beglin again. Great commentator. Shame they couldn't give us Peter Drury with him. I'm sure Steve Mcmananaman is sitting somewhere, confusedly angry.

Nah not having that, so biased for Pool it’s unreal.

Remember him moaning after that insane Walcott dribble in 2008 that Aurelio should have fouled him.

Reactions: A_G

ptrcopp

Incorrect here lad. He left because he wanted to play. He believed in his ability and rightfully so, did a De Bruyne, shone at a lesser club to get his rightful move to one of Europe’s powerhouses.

He absolutely tore up the Olympics and turned heads. He was never gonna be short of suitors the way he played.

YEs that was part of it but he wouldn’t have gone for £6m or whatever it was if his contract wasn’t running out. He was great for the time he played here.

It’s the same situation we have seen with van Persie, Sanchez, etc and why Walcott ended up on £150k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom