• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Gnabry had injury after injury for us. It still was the best decision for him to let him leave. He still have many problems with injuries for Bayern.

James awful so far.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
I think they slipped a bit of money Werder’s way to get some sort of first refusal option when he signed there- as they were after him also.

They literally grabbed him after one season at Bremen. Something fishy went on.
I'm sure some shady shït went on. From the moment he moved there was talk that Bayern already had an agreement to sign him the next season.

ptrcopp

Didn't Bayern pull some shady shït to sign him from us?

I was going to post something along these lines, highlighting an incorrect comparison with de Bruyne.

Moved to Bayern for the same price a year later after scoring 11 league goals as a 20 yr old

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This the same Gnabry that we chose a declining Walcott over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom