• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Round of 16 Draw: Rennes v Arsenal

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Krasnodar has nice building

View_of_Rosneft_Building_and_Kubanonabenrezhnaya_Street%2C_Krasnodar%2C_December_2015.jpg

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
So I was blind for what I saw
So I was deaf of what I heard
I lost my star in Krasnodar
So I am cold for what I felt
So I am dead for I'm alive
I lost my star in Krasnodar
In Krasnodar

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Only team I want to avoid is Napoli they are quality team not worried about others

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Chelsea vs Sevilla (A)
Napoli vs Inter (B)
Benfica vs Villareal (C)
Zenit vs Valencia (D)

The round after this one, A vs B, C vs D

Arsenal vs Rennes. Screw facing the best on the way to the final. Atletico beat Barcelona and Chelsea, then Barcelona and Bayern on the way to their two Champions League final and lost them both.

I'll take the easiest route to the final, please.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Do you want to run the risk of them knocking us out? I've had my fill of Chelsea in European competitions. That Wayne Bridge goal still irks me because that was the year we should have won the Champions League.

Monaco and Porto? We'd have beaten them both.

**** em. We’ll do them while Sarri’s still there.

StatLad

Gonna guess we get either Inter or Valencia, just a gut feeling. Feel Krasnodar would probably be the easiest draw.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom