• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Round of 16 Draw: Rennes v Arsenal

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
By far the most interesting thing about this tie is that M’baye Niang is somehow still only 24 years old. Proper mindf*ck.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
**** sake. Was hoping for a home game as I am in London the 7th. Was so happy to see us drawn first.
is this the police's doing because Chelsea are at home too? and why do we have to be the ones to change?

though going through at home will be more exciting

Preacher

Always Crying
In May 2018, PSG lost their first home match in 42 matches. The opposition were Rennes and PSG were being managed by Unai Emery.

Trap game.

I read, that they're offensive minded team, it should suit us.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
is this the police's doing because Chelsea are at home too? and why do we have to be the ones to change?

though going through at home will be more exciting
Agreed, my personal sentiment aside it's probably better to get the away result and finish at home.

Still the rule seems bollocks, because guess who both played at home in that very competition yesterday?

Mohamed7

Much prefer to play away from home first leg. We can adjust our game play at home depending on the aggregate score.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Ben Arfa was always massive diva. nothing player who act like he is world class player just Balotelli

Would not call him a nothing player. He is a diva for sure but he is a great talent who wasted his career by being a diva. For my money, he is more talented than Nasri , Menez and Benzema, the other 3 from the so called Golden 86 generation. Perfect example of futility.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I was relieved we managed to avoid European powerhouses like Ostersunds and CSKA Moscow this year.

2010/11 finished 2nd in the group behind Shaktar Donetsk and get Barca. 2011/12 finished 1st in the group and get Milan (this was unlucky). 2012/13 finished 2nd in the group behind Schalke and get Bayern. 2013/14 finished 2nd in the group behind Dortmund and get Bayern (we were top of the group by 3 points going into the final game and lost at Napoli and finished 2nd). 2014/15 finish 2nd in the group behind Dortmund and get Monaco (this was lucky).

Seems more like Wenger’s own making rather than Wenger’s luck.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom