• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Monchi Targeted for Technical Director Role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is gonna be great, most importantly is his relationship with the current manager. Despite what some will try and tell you it's important that they're on the same page rather than someone above the manager signing all the players without the manager have the biggest say. Emery trusts Monchi and vice versa, while Emery already has the trust of Raul and Raul is picking Monchi so it all bodes well. As the motto goes, Victoria Concordia Crescit.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
If Monchi comes to Arsenal it will make one well-known Gunners fan very happy to see his close friend in charge.

image_content_18023676_20160531205821.jpg

say yes

forum master baiter
Instagram is that some new thing? I was just getting used to snapchat.

It’s a revolutionary news service. People post images that if she stare at hard enough will tell you exactly what the truth of any story is.

I struggled to understand it at first but @razörist told me that listening to Taylor swift at the same time helps and think I’m getting the hang of it now!

Definitely the most reliable form of news. Those who speak don’t know, and those who know use pictures.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
This is gonna be great, most importantly is his relationship with the current manager. Despite what some will try and tell you it's important that they're on the same page rather than someone above the manager signing all the players without the manager have the biggest say. Emery trusts Monchi and vice versa, while Emery already has the trust of Raul and Raul is picking Monchi so it all bodes well. As the motto goes, Victoria Concordia Crescit.
Yes, this.

One thing I hope with Monchi is we will go after some British players and revive the British core thing given the talent emerging in England now is top level stuff.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would be amazing if we got him very good relationship with Emery and won 3 European cups together.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It’s a revolutionary news service. People post images that if she stare at hard enough will tell you exactly what the truth of any story is.

I struggled to understand it at first but @razörist told me that listening to Taylor swift at the same time helps and think I’m getting the hang of it now!

Definitely the most reliable form of news. Those who speak don’t know, and those who know use pictures.
You’re the one that listens to what playes say and proceeds to tell a completely different tale. Nice to know I’m on your mind so much that you take shots on completely different subjects. Don’t understand why it hurts you so much when people say something nice about Özil. I guess you’re just programmed to hate. I prefer love.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
These guys were all first choice players for Sevilla.

If he comes expect the likes of Torreira, Lacazette, Aubameyang and Guendouzi to be sold for huge fees and be replaced with kids who have potential.

Not really. If he’s working here it’s on a completely different scale. There’s only a handful of clubs with the financial power to go after our players and even then we’re better positioned than Sevilla were to keep hold of them.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Monchi is an exciting name, but with back room staff it’s the chemistry that matters. Clearly the chemistry hasn’t been good at Roma for example. Whoever comes in let’s just hope they can build a working relationship that lasts longer than a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom