• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Bournemouth | February 27, 2019 19:45 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
8E8F0C62-8635-4138-A27E-8A0DE1643A88-6143-000005F704D16507.jpeg

Referee: Chris Kavanaugh

Team News:
Emery after Southampton:
"Wednesday is another three important points against Bournemouth here at home.

At the moment we can use different players, fresh players with energy and quality. We need to do the mix to reserve some players for the next, because we are going to play a lot of matches."

Iwobi, Lichsteiner and Maitland-Niles are expected to be fit

Untitled.jpg

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

We need to stay ahead of United & hope to close with the choke artists ahead of the NLD.

Hopefully another 3 points with a good performance from the team.

Preacher

Always Crying
Noticed, that Sp**s have more L's this season than us. Still fuming, that they have managed to convert all the possible draws to wins with the help of very late goals. Luck also was on their side, opponents gifted them few decisive goals.

Like few weeks ago I still believe, that we can catch them.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I honestly don't get the clamour for the diamond, 4-2-3-1 suites us best. If it means one of Auba/Laca miss out then so be it. Also Iwobi and Mkhi have done well recently and are both improving their output, well more Mkhi in that regard but Iwobi's performances have been on the rise over the last few games.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Just hope AMN or Lich are fit for this match, not sure I could take a whole 90 mins of Mustafi at RB, without counselling.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I honestly don't get the clamour for the diamond, 4-2-3-1 suites us best. If it means one of Auba/Laca miss out then so be it. Also Iwobi and Mkhi have done well recently and are both improving their output, well more Mkhi in that regard but Iwobi's performances have been on the rise over the last few games.
I believe Emery is going to rest Miki/Iwobi for the NLD so without those two I think he’ll revert to the diamond.

HBL

Established Member
I'm thinking Mkhi, Iwobi and possibly one of Xhaka/Torreira will be rested & maybe Lacazette. Think it will be this:

Lacazette
Aubameyang - Özil - Suarez
Xhaka/Torreira - Douzi
Kola - Kosc - Sokratis - AMN
Leno
So yeah... Expecting quite a bit of rotation, possibly Monreal in for Kolasinac as well.

ksarp

I'm thinking Mkhi, Iwobi and possibly one of Xhaka/Torreira will be rested & maybe Lacazette. Think it will be this:

Lacazette
Aubameyang - Özil - Suarez
Xhaka/Torreira - Douzi
Kola - Kosc - Sokratis - AMN
Leno
So yeah... Expecting quite a bit of rotation, possibly Monreal in for Kolasinac as well.

Aubameyang better off coming from the bench.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Need to keep winning, also need to take our chances better as GD could easily come into play at the end of the season. Utd have injuries, Chelsea have other issues, and Spuds just lost, must keep up the pressure!

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
A win and Palace get a result against Manu and we're 4 clear before the weekend.

Difficult to know which result is best from Chelsea v Spuds. Draw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom