• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Worst performing players of 18/19 after Mustafi

OSBK

Established Member
Giroud-esque numbers tbh.

Lucky we have Auba to score the goals otherwise Laca's numbers would be grim reading.

Overall he has 13 goals in 32 games. Which is rather poor.

You know auba has only scored 4 more goals in the epl than laca. If you think laca numbers are grim reading then good job you havent seen rashford/lukaku/vardy/firmino/giroud/martial's numbers this year. I suppose its lucky liverpool have salah or else mane and firmino's numbers would be grim reading.

OSBK

Established Member
Lichsteiner is really the only one for me. His level is surprisingly bad... the other poor players just playing at their expected poor level.

I agree his performances havent been good but lets be realistic, you take a 34 yr old rb and shove him in a awful defence in a league where every winger is rapid is classic arsenal.

I think overall this season to be where we are is actually pretty good. We are punching above our weight currently and if we manage to get top 4 the emery has done a amazing job. To finish top 6 and be close to top 4 then he has done really well.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I would split the players into several categories:

Awful: Lich, Mustafi
Pretty awful: AMN, Mhki, Monreal, Özil
Doesn't impress me much: Iwobi, Elneny, Cech, Xhaka
Ok ish: Ramsey, Kos,
Needs to do better but acceptable: Laca, Auba, Kolasinac
Doing well for a new boy: Torreira, Guendouzi, Leno
Good job: Sokratis

Summary: We have a lot to do in the summer.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I would split the players into several categories:

Awful: Lich, Mustafi
Pretty awful: AMN, Mhki, Monreal, Özil
Doesn't impress me much: Iwobi, Elneny, Cech, Xhaka
Ok ish: Ramsey, Kos,
Needs to do better but acceptable: Laca, Auba, Kolasinac
Doing well for a new boy: Torreira, Guendouzi, Leno
Good job: Sokratis

Summary: We have a lot to do in the summer.

Excellent: Perez

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
You know auba has only scored 4 more goals in the epl than laca. If you think laca numbers are grim reading then good job you havent seen rashford/lukaku/vardy/firmino/giroud/martial's numbers this year. I suppose its lucky liverpool have salah or else mane and firmino's numbers would be grim reading.

Dafuq you on about. Laca's numbers are grim. Firmino's numbers are indeed sh!t, too.

Auba has been playing wide to fit Laca in. Yet he's scored 25 goals in the league since his arrival.

Jae

I'd argue our defenders are performing at about their level, which is to say, dreadful (bar Sokratis and Bellerin/Holding pre injury).

It's the players who are performing far below what is expected of them that I'm more worried about.

OSBK

Established Member
Dafuq you on about. Laca's numbers are grim. Firmino's numbers are indeed sh!t, too.

Auba has been playing wide to fit Laca in. Yet he's scored 25 goals in the league since his arrival.

We can both agree laca and auba can do more, laca should have had another the weekend and auba missed 2 very good chances. Your having a dig at laca but aside from aguero and kane there is no striker in the league putting up good numbers from a 9 position. Your point about auba on the wing is flawed as salah does the same for liverpool and they are in the mix. Our front 2 are whats keeping us from the bottom 4 and not the top 4

Add all their salaries up and it still wouldn't come to 350k.

tenor.gif

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Add all their salaries up and it still wouldn't come to 350k.

I thought Mustafi makes 90k and Mkhitarayan 200k? Lichsteiner is old but he was also a free transfer. Those three alone probably make 350k combined.

Do you have to work in a dig at Özil in every comment of yours though?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Kolasinac - Defensively he’s been poor.

Lichtsteiner - Past it, but that’s not his fault.

Aubamayeng - Gets his goals but lacking in individual magic.

Iwobi - Despite the faith showed by Emery, can’t produce in the final moment.

Kos - Past it, but again, not his fault.

Mikhitariyan - Like Iwobi, Emery has showed faith but he rarely delivers.

ArsenalFever

Kolasinac - Defensively he’s been poor.

Lichtsteiner - Past it, but that’s not his fault.

Aubamayeng - Gets his goals but lacking in individual magic.

Iwobi - Despite the faith showed by Emery, can’t produce in the final moment.

Kos - Past it, but again, not his fault.

Mikhitariyan - Like Iwobi, Emery has showed faith but he rarely delivers.
Not keen on the idea of judging the players by who’s been the worst, but I do think Iwobi, Kos and Lich are stand outs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom