• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Worst performing players of 18/19 after Mustafi

Jae

Think Iwobi and Mhki will deservedly get a bit of stick, along with Ramsey and Özil. However, it's our comical defenders that have cost us the most points this season.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Iwobi has to show more for someone who’s basically been a regular.

Heard he was great in training but can’t find the killer touch in matches.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I would split the players into several categories:

Awful: Lich, Mustafi
Pretty awful: AMN, Mhki, Monreal, Özil
Doesn't impress me much: Iwobi, Elneny, Cech, Xhaka
Ok ish: Ramsey, Kos,
Needs to do better but acceptable: Laca, Auba, Kolasinac
Doing well for a new boy: Torreira, Guendouzi, Leno
Good job: Sokratis

Summary: We have a lot to do in the summer.

Very fair summary I agree with this. I'd put Lich, Cech and Monreal in a needs to retire section of their own and Iwobi might be in the pretty awful section. Depending on form Xhaka might get put in Okish as well.

Bellerin can be between good job and Okish.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Very fair summary I agree with this. I'd put Lich, Cech and Monreal in a needs to retire section of their own and Iwobi might be in the pretty awful section. Depending on form Xhaka might get put in Okish as well.

Bellerin can be between good job and Okish.

I agree re Bellerin, I missed him out due to his injury being a while ago, same with Holding, both would be in my Ok ish category, Holding maybe higher. Re Xhaka, he still does the poor stuff like he did on Sun, just passes to the opposition due to lack of concentration, that's why I marked him down.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He's going to the reserves if he wants to dig his heels in. He'll want answers in the summer, he'll get them, and he'll be on the first plane to Pissweakspor.
Happy to see him leave tbh, if the manager doesn’t fancy him you have to back the manager.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

You can't exclude Özil and then put in Iwobi.

For me Lichsteiner so far is definitely the worst, Mustafi pretty close second. None of the rest have been that bad or that great either there's a whole lot of average in there with maybe 4/5 really good performers.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Disappointing to see so many people picking Iwobi. Worst performing player contender, really? :lol:
I actually think he was very stable in the last few games, but he did have enough of crap performances for some people to put him here. I have him on my best 5 players in the other thread but I would put him here as well :D

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
It's ridiculous. For all his inconsistency--and he has been--I think he went up a level this year.
Up a level from what though? Last year? Truth is both him and Bellerin who everyone has been hyping up haven't been as good as when they broke through. They are just performing better than last year when they were woeful.

Three years as a regular you would have hoped he would have kicked on to greater height than he has, and with a new manager in charge I don't think you can just pin the blame on Wenger anymore for developments stalling.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
This kind of thread is not helpful, my opinion.
Helpful to what? This is a forum where we specifically come to discuss Arsenal and the players who play for the club. If we can't discuss the players who are not performing well then what is the point?
Nobody forcing you to partake..

Top Bottom