• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Worst performing players of 18/19 after Mustafi

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Helpful to what? This is a forum where we specifically come to discuss Arsenal and the players who play for the club. If we can't discuss the players who are not performing well then what is the point?
Nobody forcing you to partake..
Maybe he thinks when we create match day thread, Emery checks in here for the potential line up, and that would be helpful :)

OSBK

Established Member
Since october bellerin was one of our best performers. It took him a while to adjust to emery but have to say his performances pre injury were his best in a arsenal shirt.

Thought i woukd mention cech as well, so poor this season.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Since october bellerin was one of our best performers. It took him a while to adjust to emery but have to say his performances pre injury were his best in a arsenal shirt.

Thought i woukd mention cech as well, so poor this season.
Mixed feelings about Cech. Someone reminded me yesterday that he was actually decent before he was dropped and that it was his ball playing skills that got him dropped.
A season does this on this forum. Half of us remember one thing and others remember another., A select few give a well articulated and subjective perspective.

ArsenalFever

It's ridiculous. For all his inconsistency--and he has been--I think he went up a level this year.
He went up a level maybe, but what does that mean?
He’s an obvious contender to be replaced come the summer.

Last edited:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Disappointing to see so many people picking Iwobi.
Short memories. Iwobi definitely went up a gear this season. Pity he didn't go up the other gear I was expecting but still time.
Decent player but needs to put a solid season in from start to finish. One or two games below par is acceptable though.

say yes

forum master baiter
Disappointing to see so many people picking Iwobi. Worst performing player contender, really? :lol:

Yeah, I’ve been one of his harsher critics at times this season but there’s no way he deserves that label.

His form at the start of the season (which he has rediscovered recently) is probably the best of his Arsenal career.

Went off the boil massively over the Christmas period (which still annoys me- you really can’t afford such a poor run of form at this level) but on the whole it’s been a positive year for him.

OSBK

Established Member
Mixed feelings about Cech. Someone reminded me yesterday that he was actually decent before he was dropped and that it was his ball playing skills that got him dropped.
A season does this on this forum. Half of us remember one thing and others remember another., A select few give a well articulated and subjective perspective.

I was the same. The whole ball at feet thing was a joke, our cb's playing back terrible balls made him look bad. Emery fed him to the lions by persisting with playing out when it didnt work. I based the view on that he gets hyped up by everyone as this amazing keeper and leader but i dont see that in goal for us. I thought he wouldve taken the bull by the horns when he was made to play out and couldnt, but he didnt and just tarnished himself alittle.

I wish he done what kepa done and say i will kick where i want and not you emery.

Latest posts

Top Bottom