• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carl Jenkinson: Banter Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Did you hear about him being stuck in traffic last week?

On his way to the Emirates to meet a group of disabled fans.

He got out of the car and Ran!!!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If he keeps Lichtsteiner out of the team then he's worth this years wages, he could even argue for a bonus!

HBL

Established Member
It’s ****ing ridiculous to be honest. He’s rubbish. He gives his all but he’s rubbish. If he wasn’t a fan he’d get dogs abuse. Picking between him, AMN and Lichtsteiner is like picking between different types of ****.
Bizarre really, somehow Jenkinson has developed this cult hero status just because he loves the club. I'm sure players like Lich, Iwobi, AMN etc want the best for the club but it doesn't stop them being slated to oblivion every time they have a poor game.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I'm not sure I understand the problem here. Jenkinson played last night and he played well. So long as he's here he might as well be used when he can. Last night was one of those occasions. He's never going to be a world-beater but to claim he didn't play well last night is simply untrue.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He's a unit isn't he. Looks like a CB sometimes with his power and athleticism. Too bad he's brainless. I still like him a lot.

If he starts Saturday he'll score and get red carded for a headbut on Kane.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He's a unit isn't he. Looks like a CB sometimes with his power and athleticism. Too bad he's brainless. I still like him a lot.

If he starts Saturday he'll score and get red carded for a headbut on Kane.
I'll be pissed but not at all surprised if Kane isn't serving a ban

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I'm not sure I understand the problem here. Jenkinson played last night and he played well. So long as he's here he might as well be used when he can. Last night was one of those occasions. He's never going to be a world-beater but to claim he didn't play well last night is simply untrue.
Agree with this. He actually wasn't horrible. He just isn't quite the level we expect here.
Wish he would be because he is very likeable but it won't happen.

Aevi

Hale End FC
So, so bad. Cost us the first goal and did **** all otherwise. He really isn't good for much. We're all fans of the club, that doesn't make him special. He needs to go.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
article-2111029-120CF125000005DC-537_634x419.jpg

Great lad. One of us, in every way. Even plays football like one of us.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Awful today. You would've thought he would be up for it but that's the final nail in his coffin for his career here.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Can't blame him, because he shouldn't play and everybody knows, that he isn't good enough for the PL.

Last week U23 against Chelsea and now a start in the PL..

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Almost 8 years at the club. Laughable really. Transfermarkt says his contract is up at the end of the season. Won't be a big miss.

nick gould

Bantered us off today. Just sell please
Freely you have been given (2 million is almost free) and freely you should give. He should go for free. The biggest mistake this club made was not biting off westham's hand for 12 million when he was having that one good season.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Freely you have been given (2 million is almost free) and freely you should give. He should go for free. The biggest mistake this club made was not biting off westham's hand for 12 million when he was having that one good season.
Iirc he rejected an offer from Crystal Palace when they had Big Sam because they didn't want to give him a pay rise :lol:

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom