• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aissa Mandi

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Is he RB or CB? would prefer RB this month myself

He's ambiguously described as a "defender". Has played both RB and CB. Seems a bit of a RCB in a back three, but probably more of a CB than a RB.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
He's ambiguously described as a "defender". Has played both RB and CB. Seems a bit of a RCB in a back three, but probably more of a CB than a RB.

He's played at center back in every game for Betis this season and has almost exclusively played CB over the past four seasons. But before that he was almost exclusively a fullback (mostly on the right). So you're right, he is more of a center back. But a versatile one who could still play fullback in a pinch.

Hard to imagine Betis letting him go this month (especially on loan) while they're battling it out with Valencia, Getafe and Alaves for Europa League spots. Looks more of a summer move.

Surprised anybody here wants him since he'll be 28 a couple of months after the new season starts and thus ready for a retirement home. :D

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
No idea on the player whatsoever, but "undersized" is a bit harsh considering he's 1.85m and with it 1cm taller than Sergio Ramos, which, as I can remember, has been considered best CB in the world by a lot of people over the last years.

Along side a 190+ partner though. My issue is our three senior CBs all in the 183-186 range. Hopefully Holding or the Greek kid can really reach CL standard.

Preacher

Always Crying
:lol:

Sick of hearing loan with option to buy.
I34TgCX.jpg

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Sick of loan to buy. It feels like I'm standing on the edge of time, we'll walk away when a deal is mine, oh Mandiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, you came and you went without playing, oh Mandi

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sick of loan to buy. It feels like I'm standing on the edge of time, we'll walk away when a deal is mine, oh Mandiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, you came and you went without playing, oh Mandi
:lol: thought you were too young to drink.

Top Bottom