• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players On Loan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

The man’s done it again. Absolutely killing it right now. Reading might just scrape survival with him playing a key part.

Reading fan sites are raving about him. Look at the performance here. They should have been dead and buried.

All the highlights bar the goals are almost all Emi saves.

Also this from a Reading fan site. Sounds like his footwork is making an improvement.

He should be our 2nd choice next season. He deserves the chance now.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Also I’ve got a friend who’s a Charlton fan so I’ve been annoying him asking him about Bielik.

I saw him play vs Shrewsbury a while back and he was a different class to everyone on the pitch.

Apparently it’s not been a one off, he’s just back from a two game suspension and is a key player in Charlton’s promotion push.

Technically he’s a class above with a good passing range and is really good at dictating play from a deep midfield role as well as showing great instincts defensively.

I just hope him, Nelson, Chambers and Emi can come back to challenge for first team places. It’d be a massive advantage to us going forwards.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Did he look like someone who has only played 105 minutes of football in the last 4 months?
Basically yes. Not particularly good - needs more game time now.

The man’s done it again. Absolutely killing it right now. Reading might just scrape survival with him playing a key part.

Reading fan sites are raving about him. Look at the performance here. They should have been dead and buried.

All the highlights bar the goals are almost all Emi saves.

Also this from a Reading fan site. Sounds like his footwork is making an improvement.
He's been in excellent form. About time he gets some shine.

Stannis

Chambers should be sold imo

I see little value in keep him, holding , Mav and even Bielk are all better prospects

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Huge fan of his personality. Don't think he is top talent, but is a perfect 2nd choice if you are (and we look to be) set up at #1.

Stannis

Do you think he is happy being 2nd choice? I ask because he seems to be fine when playing but I don't know.

I’m sure he is, been here for a long time without ever there being a question of him moving

It would be ideal if he stays, he is decent on the ball as well which is hard to find a good backup keeper

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Do you think he is happy being 2nd choice? I ask because he seems to be fine when playing but I don't know.

He’s said already he’s more than happy to be our number 2 next year. Said the club’s already communicated that to him.

Kept another clean sheet on the weekend with three good saves.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He’s said already he’s more than happy to be our number 2 next year. Said the club’s already communicated that to him.

Kept another clean sheet on the weekend with three good saves.
That makes me quite happy. I agree with above posters. As a backup he is absolutely fine. No world beater but good enough.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That makes me quite happy. I agree with above posters. As a backup he is absolutely fine. No world beater but good enough.

Tbf he might not be a world beater but he could run Leno close. He’s been lighting it up at Reading.

If he wasn’t on loan from us he’d have teams queuing up for him in the summer.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Today Chambers has been Fulham's best defender by far, not saying that by itself is an amazing feat but still... It's difficult for a defender to look decent for Fulham against MC. If we sell him, which I guess we should, he should cost a hefty fee, also being English and all. His season hasn't been bad by any stretch.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Today Chambers has been Fulham's best defender by far, not saying that by itself is an amazing feat but still... It's difficult for a defender to look decent for Fulham against MC. If we sell him, which I guess we should, he should cost a hefty fee, also being English and all. His season hasn't been bad by any stretch.
saw some of the game. He was very good, and even covered the GK once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom