• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Poor Modric He is playing alone in that midfield... Casemiro looks like an amateur and Kross runs with laziness and doesn’t even care. I don’t know why they don’t use Bale at left and put Isco to recover that midfield and control the game

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Would be just typical if Ajax get a player sent off, Mazraoui needs to be extra cautious now.

Bale coming on for Vazquez due to injury.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Would be just typical if Ajax get a player sent off, Mazraoui needs to be extra cautious now.

Bale coming on for Vazquez due to injury.
Typical is a very polite word. The chances of Ajax getting through here without Madrid getting at least a penalty, an offside goal or an Ajax player sent off are minimal. Their best hope is to go 0-4 up and put it out of sight. For Real Madrid whilst there are refs there is hope.

Mohamed7

Vinicius vs Mazraoui will be a problem, he’s not a real defender and he has trouble with attackers running in behind.
If Vinicius improves his end product, he could really be something. He has great dribbling and pace but always comes short in the final third.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Oh man, Vinicius is done. Got to feel for the kid, but great for Ajax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom