• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I have no idea how could follow after Solari.

They will not get the top managers from the big clubs (Klopp, Poch f.e.)

Why wouldn't they be able to get Poch? He's constantly moaning about not having any money to spend and Tottenham won't have a pot to piss in for the next few years.

m-due

“Real Madrid, out, humbled...and in total disarray,” the commentators are taking a piss LOL

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Would just like to take this opportunity to remember this golden era for Real Madrid which looks as though it's most definitely ended. 4 CL titles in 5 years. Iconic stuff.
It ended the moment Ronaldo said he was leaving. He dragged this team to trophy after trophy.

Madrid's problem is that they are still conceding the ridiculous goals they were from before but Ronaldo isn't there to bail (not a shot at Bale) them out.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
If they had used line technology, they would've gotten the answer much sooner. They made a guess about that one and they got it wrong.

According to the announcers, they were using line technology. You can take it up with them.

Also, if you think they were guessing, then aren't you doing the same thing?

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

It does but I completely made that up. It might be true or it might not be. We'll just say it is until we find out otherwise.
Ouch, homie. Don't expect me to show up at the cookout next week.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Well that was quite enjoyable. Now on to Copa Libertadores. Club San Jose and Flemengo are about to kick off in Bolivia. Beautiful setting against the backdrop of the Andes.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

De Ligt, 19 years old, already played more than 100 games for Ajax, captain, played an EL final, dutch international, and now captained Ajax to kicking out the three in a row CL winner. 100M or Overmars doesn’t even pick up the phone.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Frenkie is going to become so popular before even playing for Barca. :D

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
The stars are all aligning for Pep's quadruple.

1551114003_929374_1551114849_noticia_normal.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom