• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

1551114003_929374_1551114849_noticia_normal.jpg

Cholo's our only hope left. Either that or Messi carries his team to glory, tho is he actually capable of that anymore? I wouldn't trust that nerd Tuchel coming up against City.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Been an interesting couple of months for all the ‘style’ managers like Favre and Sarri that people were using to bash Emery a few months ago.

Favre could have learned a few things from watching us in the two NLD's in the league this season. ;)

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
De Ligt, 19 years old, already played more than 100 games for Ajax, captain, played an EL final, dutch international, and now captained Ajax to kicking out the three in a row CL winner. 100M or Overmars doesn’t even pick up the phone.

Then let’s get Overmars here.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Been an interesting couple of months for all the ‘style’ managers like Favre and Sarri that people were using to bash Emery a few months ago.
Favre has always been questionable. Think Sarri is doing as good a job as Emery also, just that his club is a circus so he is under the spotlight more.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Don't like the way Madrid fans have been treating Bale recently considering he literally won them the CL, so they deserve this. Also in general Real deserve this and their entire season for resting on their laurels.

:lol: do you actually believe this?

carlito'sway

Established Member
Cholo's our only hope left. Either that or Messi carries his team to glory, tho is he actually capable of that anymore? I wouldn't trust that nerd Tuchel coming up against City.

I can't stand Cholo...... Such a jackass.
PSG or Barca are the 2 favorites for me. City defense is too suspect.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

De Ligt, 19 years old, already played more than 100 games for Ajax, captain, played an EL final, dutch international, and now captained Ajax to kicking out the three in a row CL winner. 100M or Overmars doesn’t even pick up the phone.

Get him in, it’d hurt me to see him at Utd or City.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yeah, congratulations. Unreal performance from Ajax.
What a game mate, I hope lots of people enjoyed this around the world. They didn’t just beat Real, they played beautiful doing it. Can’t wait for the frenkie comp. he did some amazing things.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom