• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 1st Leg: Rennes v Arsenal | March 7, 2019 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,109
  • Views 76,635

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Elneny and Torreira will start in midfield.

Auba
Iwobi - Özil - Ramsey
Elneny - Torreira
Kola - Sokratis - Mustafi - Lich
Cech​

say yes

forum master baiter

WTF are english cooking ingredients? Marmite? Asking for a friend..... :lol:

The limited availability of marmite in foreign jurisdictions is a disgrace tbh. I always travel with my own; have given up trying to educate continentals who think eating frogs and snails in the 21st century is acceptable.

say yes

forum master baiter
A ****ing kraut invented it. We packaged it and sold it.

Just because some random German scientist discovered that yeast extract could be eaten doesn’t mean he invented marmite ffs. There is far more detail (recipes, manufacturing process etc) to the finished product.

Bit like why some Chinese peasants kicking a bag of crap around 2000 years ago doesn’t mean that they invented football.

Marmite, just like football, fish and chips, freedom, democracy, the internet, lightbulbs and curry, is a product of the UK. :cool:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Haha I see theres not much to say about this game

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Just because some random German scientist discovered that yeast extract could be eaten doesn’t mean he invented marmite ffs. There is far more detail (recipes, manufacturing process etc) to the finished product.

Bit like why some Chinese peasants kicking a bag of crap around 2000 years ago doesn’t mean that they invented football.

Marmite, just like football, fish and chips, freedom, democracy, the internet, lightbulbs and curry, is a product of the UK. :cool:
Come on, give them something ffs. The lad was German. We can't just steal everything forever.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I always switch between ketchup and HP on bacon and sausage rolls tbh.

But I will say this, any f*cking sicko, that goes out and buys ketchup that isn't heinz, or brown sauce that isn't HP should be thrown to crocodiles. Freaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom