• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 1st Leg: Rennes v Arsenal | March 7, 2019 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,109
  • Views 76,484

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Not sure I'll bother going to the game on Sunday. Maybe Emery is happy for to see us to lose to Yanited. I'm not.

The good of the club has to be greater than the good of the individual Maybe Emery believes all the hype about the Europa League being special for him but it's more important for the future to get back into the CL and it is also still easier to do it through the league route than the gamble of having to win the EL.

Jae

I would hope that we would smash a mid table Ligue 1 team, but with Mustafi in our side it's like playing russian roulette.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Woah! Big team out there. Kind of get demotivated to watch if Laca ain't starting though.

Btw, KFC is trash. At least, here in Bangladesh.

How are my chances of becoming mod someday? Or at least "elite".

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I want a big performance from Auba to see what he is made of mentally.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Not sure I'll bother going to the game on Sunday. Maybe Emery is happy for to see us to lose to Yanited. I'm not.

The good of the club has to be greater than the good of the individual Maybe Emery believes all the hype about the Europa League being special for him but it's more important for the future to get back into the CL and it is also still easier to do it through the league route than the gamble of having to win the EL.

So you think he will field a weak team vs Utd just because he's fielding a strong team tonight? If so you really don't know our manager, he'll play to win both, as he should do.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I mean like having that thing "elite/trusted" under my flair. I feel jealous and insecure of my status around here when I see that kind of thing on someone else's profile.

Someday, surely.

You should think yourself lucky, I've just got a fvcking smile!

Ok, I agree it could be worse.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Woah! Big team out there. Kind of get demotivated to watch if Laca ain't starting though.

Btw, KFC is trash. At least, here in Bangladesh.

How are my chances of becoming mod someday? Or at least "elite".
Never knew there was another bangal kangal here

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
So you think he will field a weak team vs Utd just because he's fielding a strong team tonight? If so you really don't know our manager, he'll play to win both, as he should do.
No. I think he will play a strong team for both games and reduce our chances of beating Manu by not playing a fresh team when they had a difficult game on Wednesday. He's just given up the one advantage we had for the sake of beating an outfit we should see off with our bench players and reserves.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
What's the issue? Leno, Guendouzi, Ramsey, Lacazette and possibly Kolasinac will come into the side on Sunday. It won't be significantly weakened at all, plus this isn't a long journey which usually causes an issue in the EL.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
No. I think he will play a strong team for both games and reduce our chances of beating Manu by not playing a fresh team when they had a difficult game on Wednesday. He's just given up the one advantage we had for the sake of beating an outfit we should see off with our bench players and reserves.

One thing Emery has done quite well is to rotate players, so they aren't exhausted and should be fine. He actually made several changes today from the weekend and will make a few more. Plus, United played yesterday, so they won't be fresh as daisies either. I don't think Arsenal can afford to let up in either competition. This probably isn't going to be a cakewalk today.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
One thing Emery has done quite well is to rotate players, so they aren't exhausted and should be fine. He actually made several changes today from the weekend and will make a few more. Plus, United played yesterday, so they won't be fresh as daisies either. I don't think Arsenal can afford to let up in either competition. This probably isn't going to be a cakewalk today.
He should not be risking our two best centre-halves here. He should be playing Elneny, Jenkinson, AMN, Willock and Nketiah.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

AIFr.gif

?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom