• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 1st Leg: Rennes v Arsenal | March 7, 2019 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,109
  • Views 76,988

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We have to keep a clean sheet with Mustafi next week or outscore them with a shook Auba. I don’t feel confident.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I applaud Ramsey for attempting to do Monreal and Guendouzi's job. Both of them are ****ing wankers that didn't want to make the run.

Ramsey was like 40m behind Guendouzi, yet he’s the closest to Sarr.. Just embarrassing effort.

Ashybashy86

Welp, we're not going through. Even if we beat them at home, with Sokratis out and Auba having to play, it won't be enough. They will score, and we won't score enough.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Well well well. Gonna finish outside the top 4 and Europa league looks like it could be gone.

At least we have the away goal. God bless that rule.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Season could be over after next Thursday. If we lose on Sunday and don’t go through we might as well go on holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom