• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi: Big 17 No Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
bewildering game. somethings he did very well, and sometimes you wondered why he was on the pitch in the first place.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Bit of a hit and miss game for him, but he has gotten better this season. His lows aren't as low as they were.

nick gould

He was involved in the second half chance presented on plate for Lacazette. He also did well to find space to register that short on target. Remember the aim of the game was to contain and hit Sp**s on the break. Full backs don't trust him they stand back when facing him. I have seen him beat Alexandra Anorld, trippier found him to be quite handful. He has to stay behind and work on his shooting.

ArsenalFever

It’s all good improving, but there are many better options out there which could improve us, if we want to stay a developing club forever then we should keep repeating the cycle we have been for years.

If we want to step up, then that’s what we should do.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I think he didn't use his body properly yesterday. When I look at him I would expect that he would be able to shield the ball from Tripier but he was losing it all the time. He was much better when he was charging on their box but that's something that is already polished in his game.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Impressive thing for me is his injury record. He’s always healthy.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I think he didn't use his body properly yesterday. When I look at him I would expect that he would be able to shield the ball from Tripier but he was losing it all the time. He was much better when he was charging on their box but that's something that is already polished in his game.

Yeah I was surprised by that .

say yes

forum master baiter
I liked his performance yesterday.

Good hustle and had some quality touches on the ball. He’s obviously not top class but he never hid or looked overawed by the occasion.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Doesn’t offer nothing that a lot of players couldn’t offer.

That said, maybe Emery and Webber before him, are persisting because he’s showing more in training.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
He was defending like an idiot yesterday, amateur mistakes.. Really baffling and luckily Sp**s couldn’t punish us for it.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He was defending like an idiot yesterday, amateur mistakes.. Really baffling and luckily Sp**s couldn’t punish us for it.

Kept losing the ball or passing it straight to them, tbf Ramsey did as well but at least he got the goal.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
I don't think he meant to score but hey, they all count.

That goal might be the one that saves our Europa League campaign. Right now we only need 2 goals, if we had left Rennes with a 3-0 defeat, the task would have been much harder if not impossible.

If Iwobi hadn't scored, we would need 4 goals at the Emirates, 5 if Rennes manage to fluke one. As it is, 2-0 will see us through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom