• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: Talk of the Show

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He’s good with his feet, composed under pressure, but his distribution at times have been very average.

Malky

Established Member
As brilliant as Sokratis, Torreira and Guendozi have been, he's on course for my signing of the season. Since the turn of the year he's grown into the team and been a standout player for us. That double save last week against Sp**s and that save from Lukaku are massive, massive turning points in our hunt for top 4.
Top keepers win you points and Leno is doing that for us.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
As brilliant as Sokratis, Torreira and Guendozi have been, he's on course for my signing of the season. Since the turn of the year he's grown into the team and been a standout player for us. That double save last week against Sp**s and that save from Lukaku are massive, massive turning points in our hunt for top 4.
Top keepers win you points and Leno is doing that for us.

Only for Hydro and company to call him Cech's understudy.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I never had any doubts with Leno, the defence have been the weak point, never the GK. Since Kos has come back our defence has improved, Kos & Sok our best 2 and they have helped Leno, although when the saves were required, he has stepped up.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Best Goalie we've had since Seaman.

giphy.gif

thierrytheking14

Only been here since start of season too which bodes well. Easy to forget that he's come to a new country, new league, new team mates and continues to get better and better. Not the finished article but is he getting there with big strides. And at 27 he's not even hitting his peak yet.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom