• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Our next 8 games...

dbig

I think we'll be getting about half the points from those games. Pretty pessimistic from how we've played recently.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Christ that's a more difficult schedule than I thought. We will drop points vs Sp**s, Man U, Wolves, Everton and Watford imo.

We've been playing poorly and our technical quality is mid table standard.

Maybe I'm pessimistic but can't see us getting wins there.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
My predictions are based on us winning the first 2, this will install some confidence and help us in the bigger games. If we mess up in the first 2 it would be awful going forward and kill our top 4 hopes.

Next 8 pl games:

Southampton (h) 3pts
Bournemouth(h) 3pts
Sp**s(a) 1pt
Manu(h) 1pt
Wolves(a) 3pts
Newcastle(h) 3pts
Everton(a) 3pts
Watford(a) 3pts

20/24, forever the optimist.

Reactions: A_G

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
My predictions are based on us winning the first 2, this will install some confidence and help us in the bigger games. If we mess up in the first 2 it would be awful going forward and kill our top 4 hopes.

Next 8 pl games:

Southampton (h) 3pts
Bournemouth(h) 3pts
Sp**s(a) 1pt
Manu(h) 1pt
Wolves(a) 3pts
Newcastle(h) 3pts
Everton(a) 3pts
Watford(a) 3pts

Some dramatic improvement in our away record you have there

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Next 8 pl games:

Southampton (h) 3pts
Bournemouth(h) 3pts
Sp**s(a) 1pt
Manu(h) 1pt
Wolves(a) 3pts
Newcastle(h) 3pts
Everton(a) 3pts
Watford(a) 3pts

Beating United is massive, more riding on that than the NLD.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Southampton (h) 3pts
Bournemouth(h) 1pts
Sp**s(a) 0pt
Manu(h) 0pt
Wolves(a) 0pts
Newcastle(h) 3pts
Everton(a) 1pts
Watford(a) 1pts

9/24, sounds good. Gonna vote for a loss in every match day poll ofc.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Some dramatic improvement in our away record you have there

Yep :) tbh we have Sokratis coming back so our defence should improve. Also Auba has been off form and sick recently, he's going to start scoring again soon.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
So,until the end of the season: Wolves(a),Newcastle(h),Everton(a),Watford(a),Palace(h),Leicester(a),Brighton(h),Burnley(a).

Some tough away fixtures.I hope that that we'll only get draw in one of those away games.More that that can put us in tough position.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

So,until the end of the season: Wolves(a),Newcastle(h),Everton(a),Watford(a),Palace(h),Leicester(a),Brighton(h),Burnley(a).

Some tough away fixtures.I hope that that we'll only get draw in one of those away games.More that that can put us in tough position.
Few potential banana peels in there, but it's massive that most of them have nothing to play for anymore.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Few potential banana peels in there, but it's massive that most of them have nothing to play for anymore.

Yeah,but Wolves and Watford would play for 7-th spot and EL place.Burnley and Palace can still be in relegation battle.Burnley is in last round,they should be safe by that time.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Next 8 pl games:

Southampton (h) 3pts
Bournemouth(h) 3pts
Sp**s(a) 1pt
Manu(h) 1pt
Wolves(a) 3pts
Newcastle(h) 3pts
Everton(a) 3pts
Watford(a) 3pts

We're 2 pts ahead of my predictions, what's going on!

Check

Wolves (a)- 1 ptn
Newcastle (h)- 3 ptn
Everton (a) - 3 ptn
Watford (a) - 0 ptn
Palace (h) - 3 ptn
Leicester (a) - 0 ptn
Brighton (h) - 3 ptn
Burnely (a) - 3 ptn

16 out of 24 points is what i think we can achieve this season. Tough away fixtures but this should be enough to reach top 4. Others top 6 teams still have to play each other so that's a big advantage.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Wolves (a)- 1 ptn
Newcastle (h)- 3 ptn
Everton (a) - 3 ptn
Watford (a) - 0 ptn
Palace (h) - 3 ptn
Leicester (a) - 0 ptn
Brighton (h) - 3 ptn
Burnely (a) - 3 ptn

16 out of 24 points is what i think we can achieve this season. Tough away fixtures but this should be enough to reach top 4. Others top 6 teams still have to play each other so that's a big advantage.

Can't remember a time we had such a lightweight ending to the season. The hope is there !

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

There alot of tough away fixtures here ffs wolves and Everton who always do well against us and Watford too

Latest posts+

Top Bottom