• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Our next 8 games...

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
We should be favourites for top 4 now.. Take care of our home games and even an average away form to end the season will be enough I think.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Need to 9 points at least from remaining away games plus 9 at home 78 points should be enough to get us top 4 finish

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
United and Chelsea have tougher fixtures than us.Utd play against City and Chelsea at home,Wolves and Everton away.Chelsea play with Liverpool,Everton,Utd away.Reckon that we're in best position.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
The timing of that Wolves away fixture is going to be interesting. From what I can see on the fixture list the only real place to put it would be April 23/24, in between Palace at home and Leicester away the following Sunday; but that's only based on progression in the EL. Wolves could conceivably be out of the FA Cup and have nothing to play for.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
They can to play for 7-th spot and EL.If City or Utd win Fa cup.
They could knock United out of the FA Cup then lose in the Semi-Final which is on April 6. If City win it then the team that loses in the Final would qualify.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just saw the next week is fa cup fixture so our game against Wolves will get postponed

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Can someone compile the next 8 games for Spuds, Chelsea and Yanited in comparison to us.
Spuds -

Liverpool (A)
Brighton (H)
Huddersfield (H)
City (A)
Palace (H)
West Ham (H)
Bournemouth (A)
Everton (H)

United -

Watford (H)
Wolves (A)
West Ham (H)
Everton (A)
City (H)
Chelsea (H)
Huddersfield (A)
Cardiff (H)

Chelsea -

Everton (A)
Cardiff (A)
West Ham (H)
Liverpool (A)
Burnley (H)
United (A)
Watford (H)
Leicester (A)

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Wolves and Watford are the two games that worry me. Everton could take some points off us but they're **** so we should be beating them. Same can be said for Leicester. Hopefully we don't go into that last game at Burnley needing a result.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Looks like after Rennes we’re not going to be playing again in March. Massive chance to rest up the boys for our end of season run in.

Sp**s and especially Utd are going to be f*cked with extra games in the CL and FA Cup. I wouldn’t want any of the others’ fixture lists above ours right now.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Looks like after Rennes we’re not going to be playing again in March. Massive chance to rest up the boys for our end of season run in.

Sp**s and especially Utd are going to be f*cked with extra games in the CL and FA Cup. I wouldn’t want any of the others’ fixture lists above ours right now.
Warm weather training camp in Dubai for the non-internationals tho:

Top Bottom