• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
1054937.jpg

Kaneoffsidegoaljpg.jpg

Two missed offside calls away from doing the double over Sp**s and United in his first season, good stuff

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The defence is **** as ever but the team is fighting for him.

Much more positive from him recently

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He does really made us much much better in games against top teams he deserved more against Chelsea utd Sp**s away

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Glad the board didn’t give up on him in January when half this forum did.

Still can’t believe how ridiculous that all was :lol:

It was ridiculous at the time it's absolutely hilarious now looking back at it, it's crazy. Some were desperate for him to fail, maybe some people just love having something to moan about.

Regardless glad we're past all that nonsense (tho I'm sure it'll take one poor result for them to pop up again such is the fickleness of being a supporter) and we can be glad we've a top coach in charge.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We are 12 points better than last season people are blind if they not see improvements. Yes last season was the worse under Arsène but 80% of the squad still the same

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
It was ridiculous at the time it's absolutely hilarious now looking back at it, it's crazy. Some were desperate for him to fail, maybe some people just love having something to moan about.

Regardless glad we're past all that nonsense (tho I'm sure it'll take one poor result for them to pop up again such is the fickleness of being a supporter) and we can be glad we've a top coach in charge.

Sparing oneself the torture of "discussing" over Emery with some of you die hard Unai fanboy lunatics doesn't mean everyone now think's he's our lord and saviour. And no one ever wanted him to fail, he was just very **** at times by his own doing.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Never in doubt my friend

Check

We are 12 points better than last season people are blind if they not see improvements. Yes last season was the worse under Arséne but 80% of the squad still the same
The improvement is definitely there. Got the tactics right again today. Just curious, does anybody know how many points we had under Wenger the season before his last? I think we have more points now than we had back then at this stage of the season, but I'm not sure.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
The improvement is definitely there. Got the tactics right again today. Just curious, does anybody know how many points we had under Wenger the season before his last? I think we have more points now than we had back then at this stage of the season, but I'm not sure.
9 points better off than 16/17 at this stage of the season

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
After 30 games in 16/17 season we had 54 points last season 48 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom