• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Quarter Final: Napoli v Arsenal

Who do you want to draw?

• Total voters

StatLad

Teams left in it we could play:
Chelsea
Napoli
Benfica
Eintracht Frankfurt
Slavia Prague
Valencia
Villareal

Who do you want? I'd be happy if we avoided Chelsea and Napoli. If Slavia Prague or Dinamo Zagreb get through their ties this evening they'd probably be the easiest teams to play.

They will also do the semi-final draw at the same time, after having drawn quarter finals 1-4 they will then map out the semi-final draws ie 'Quarter Final 1 winner vs Quarter Final 3 winner' and 'Quarter Final 4 winner vs Quarter Final 2 winner'. Essentially, the draw will decide which 3 teams are between us and the final.

I put 3 choices in the poll to choose the 3 teams you'd want in our path to the final.
I want to avoid Napoli and Chelsea most of all and probably the Spanish teams as well; I'd choose Slavia Prague along with Benfica and Eintracht Frankfurt on our side of the draw.

EDIT: I ****ed up the poll sorry thought you could edit as the results came in, would appreciate if someone could change the double options to the winners.

Last edited:

I'm hoping we will be more pragmatic from now on, given that there are decent teams we can face. I think players will be more aware of the teams quality that are left and we will understand more how we are going to keep possession and control of the game!

Bring it on!

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Villareal obviously.

They're the weakest team and we can serenade a proper goodbye to Santi.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Slightly hoping for Frankfurt just because I live an hour and a half away from their ground, but they'll definitely be a challenge

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Sunday April 7: Everton A
Thursday April 11: QF 1st Leg
Monday April 15: Watford A
Thursday April 18: QF 2nd Leg
Sunday April 21: Crystal Palace H

big job for Unai to rotate the squad effectively in this period

He has to start giving Suarez more minutes, with him Guendouzi Ramsey Xhaka and Torreira we can rotate midfield without even using Elneny. Auba & Laca can rotate, defence we can also handle. Tough run though!

Reactions: A_G

HBL

Established Member
Slavia, Villarreal, Valencia or Benfica. Any of those and I'm happy. Frankfurt have a dangerous front three

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Didn’t expect Slavia Prague to turn that one round. So I’ll take them instead of Villareal (save them for the semis)

Top Bottom