• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
You win by scoring goals, you score goals by creating chances, not contributing to the team play equals less possession, less possession means less chances created, less chances created means the team will collectively score less goal in the long run.

That's just fallacy after fallacy.

And with this you're on my ignore list, as I'm pretty sure this is your second account to a first one that was also insufferable bollocks.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
His best performance for some time, he seemed up for it from the start. Should of had 4 but that happens. Thought the mask was a bit cringe tbh.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That celebration has really rattled a few, particularly Sp**s & United fans :lol:
They should be the one who need to be worried about pogba and Lingard goal celebrations. And Sp**s don't get me started with thier players cringy handshakes

ptrcopp

22 goals so far this season he is on target to finish 30 goals a season and that would be great in his full season with us.

32 goals in 50 goals in his Arsenal career so far. That's really not bad considering our team lack width

That’s a brilliant return in any team. Elite player with elite mentality

RacingPhoton

Established Member
When Lacazette was low on confidence last season, Auba gave him the penalty to gain some. Four days later, he scored 2 past CSKA in the round of 16. One year on, Lacazette returns the favour, gives him a penalty and scores 2 in the round of 16 four days later. I love these two. https://t.co/FNDHDJQHOW
These two love each other. I don't know why the fans are fighting. Both Auba and Laca belong to different mould and perfectly complement each other. We can use them together or play one of them based on opposition. Given how different these players are, Auba shines in matches which Laca doesn't and Laca shines in matches which Auba doesn't. But after every match, I see people bashing one or the other pointing out their well known deficiencies .

I mean which player doesn't have weaknesses? It is hard to get a single player who has the pace and positioning of Auba, strength and holding play of Laca. Only one in the PL that I could think of, is Aguero. For people who cry about the money we spend on 2 strikers, let us compare salary of strikers in the league:
Aguero - 250K per week
Lukaku - 250K pw
Laca - 140K pw
Auba - 180k pw
Kane - 200K pw

We play 320K for 2 strikers which is fair if you ask me. Instead of choosing between them, why not build the team around them?

Indeed. They are by far the most entitled fan base in football and clearly don't take defeats well.

The most deluded , entitled fan base who think they should get all the best managers managing them and all the best players in every position playing for them. Their constant mockery of every club , its players, managers, fans is pathetic. No class, no respect. Disgraceful **** bags.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Indeed. They are by far the most entitled fan base in football and clearly don't take defeats well.
I can handle people being sore losers. We all hate losing. What makes me sick is that when they win they have absolutely no class, dignity or respect. Sore winners are much worse than sore losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom