• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
If they win the league they'll stick with Kovac imo, they're gonna be basically rebuilding now for the next few seasons. Out with the likes of Robben, Ribery, Lewandowski, Boateng, etc and in with a lot of new faces. Hence why they're so hot on a young lad like Hudson-Odoi. Or their heavy links to Lucas Hernandez from Atletico and Pavard who they seem likely to sign.

Can't see how appointing a near 70 year old would help with the rebuilding process. I think we just have to accept that Wenger's time is done. The time for him to manage the likes of Real, Bayern, etc was a few years ago but he chose to remain at Arsenal.

The big factor with Bayern/Kovac is that Niko is Hoeneß' boy and was his personal choice.

Any other manager would've gotten the boot in December with the squad rebelling against him like they did. But if Bayern had fired him so early, it would've massively fallen back on Hoeneß who had wanted Kovac. So the squad got a bollocking by the hierarchy to stop their diva like moaning and play football again - and that's when their league season started to turn around.

It's why they also started to publicly tread that "transition" period and how big they will spend in the summer to overhaul their squad. Firing Kovac early would taint Hoeneß and that's why it's just not possible for him, so they bring in excuses about transitioning.

I'd guess Kovac will get the sack at the earliest in autumn/winter next season.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Man City -Barca to get rid of Pep
Porto - Liverpool don't care tbh
Juventus - Sp**s to get rid of those ****s
Utd - Ajax with the Dutch pulling another Real only on Utd this time

might as well have Liverpool kick United out and Ajax against Porto

Not great draw imo.

Barca-City- We've seen this match so much in recent seasons.Boring to watch it again.

Porto-Liverpool:Same like last season.Not very attractive match.

Juventus-Sp**s: Not bad,but they played already in 2018.

Utd-Ajax: Both teams need stronger opponent for neutral fans.But reckon that both be happy with this draw.

Toby

Not great draw imo.

Barca-City- We've seen this match too much in recent seasons.Boring to watch it again.

Porto-Liverpool:Same like last season.Not very attractive match.

Juventus-Sp**s: Not bad,but they played already in 2018.

Utd-Ajax: Both teams need stronger opponent for neutral fans.But reckon that both be happy with this draw.

Tbh I don't care about the attraction at this point/for this round. I just want to get rid of City, Sp**s and United as soon as possible while hoping Barca might get done by Liverpool or Juventus later on.

Could also have
Liverpool United
Barca Sp**s
Ajax Porto
Juve City

with the first named teams winning

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Tbh I don't care about the attraction at this point/for this round. I just want to get rid of City, Sp**s and United as soon as possible while hoping Barca might get done by Liverpool or Juventus later on.

Could also have
Liverpool United
Barca Sp**s
Ajax Porto
Juve City

with the first named teams winning

Yeah,want Juve or Liverpool to win it CL.Tired of Spanish teams to win every competition in Europe and don't want Sp**s or City to win.

I think it'll be: Sp**s-City,Liverpool-Barca,Porto-Utd,Ajax-Juve.

Toby

Yeah,want Juve or Liverpool to win it CL.Tired of Spanish teams to win every competition in Europe and don't want Sp**s or City to win.

I think it'll be: Sp**s-City,Liverpool-Barca,Porto-Utd,Ajax-Juve.

Never want City/Sp**s to win it and agree re: Spanish teams.

Your draw looks good despite that I favour Juve very much and I'd like Ajax in the tournament longer.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Never want City/Sp**s to win it and agree re: Spanish teams.

Your draw looks good despite that I favour Juve very much and I'd like Ajax in the tournament longer.

Should be one English match.I'll also take Utd vs Liverpool maybe.Others look less interesting.City and Liverpool played last season also.

Yeah,depends how Ajax will play.Don't know that they can hold that level like against Real,it's tough.

Juve has big chance now,complete team and can focus on CL.But they lost a lot of finals already.Don't know it's good to play against Barca or Liverpool on one match.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Winner of Tottenham/City v Ajax/Juve in Semi-Final 1
Winner of Man United/Barca v Liverpool/Porto in Semi-Final 2

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Problem is that our two rivals for the top four are going out. On the other hand, it ends the risk of not qualifying for the CL if we do make it into the top four.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool man city are in semi final Sp**s and manutd going out.

Juve Barca Liverpool City in semi final very big chance English will be in the final but 80% sure this time barca will win the competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom