• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Quarter Final: Napoli v Arsenal

Who do you want to draw?

• Total voters

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
2nd leg away is much better. Goals are essentially worth more and there is no time for the other side to turn it around.

Well obviously 2nd leg depends on result in first leg. If Napoli win or get a draw at Emirates away will be a nightmare. So I guess its swings and roundabouts, I just prefer home 2nd.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Cech is the Europa goalie. I have faith in Petr.

But Leno is the better GK, at this stage we should go with our strongest in every position. The defenders get used to who is behind them and visa versa, I will never agree with this GK rotation for big important cup games.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Monday night game before that ? How stupid is this FA? They won't consider a potential europa quarter finalist will be having a match at this time? Can't move some relegation battle on Monday, who aren't playing in any other competition ? FA is ****

Frankfurt played Monday night against Düsseldorf and then won against Inter away on Thursday.

Montag, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday is the same like
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and this happens so oft for every CL team.

DasBootist

But Leno is the better GK, at this stage we should go with our strongest in every position. The defenders get used to who is behind them and visa versa, I will never agree with this GK rotation for big important cup games.
Agree to disagree. Imo it isn't worth denying Cech a final shot at glory as a swansong, as he has been an excellent servant for the club.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Agree to disagree. Imo it isn't worth denying Cech a final shot at glory as a swansong, as he has been an excellent servant for the club.

I agree on the basis we've started so we should finish, yes obviously it would be harsh on Cech and he wouldn't deserve that.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
The Napoli fan I work with has already contacted me about getting tickets. He can probably get tickets to be at Emirates in the away end. No way am I doing that. I'm happy to watch it on the same sofa as him or the same pub but not in amongst 5000 Napoli fans :lol:

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Shiiite.
I just saw the fixture draw.
And we're playing away in the 2nd leg. SHIIIIIIIIITE.

Funnily enough, I'm going to Naples on Weds.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Would have preferred an easier draw but what an incentive to get through this tie in that it's either Villareal or Valencia in the semis. Hopefully we have a decent lead to take with us to Naples.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

No problem at all. With Xhaka in the team I see no probs. lol I think Arsenal can face much bigger teams than Napoli. Hopefully they reach champions league and play with bigger teams in the future, and of course win.

P.S. I see my comments cause storms but there is always some truth in them, tbh.

LG10

Tough draw but we’re better than them. Insigne is their only top attacker, mertens and Callejon are rubbish. Rui is a terrible defender, another AMN masterclass is needed. Fabian is a baller, he’s a huge talent in midfield.

Gotta batter them in the 1st leg as they’ll likely win at the san paulo

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Shiiite.
I just saw the fixture draw.
And we're playing away in the 2nd leg. SHIIIIIIIIITE.

Funnily enough, I'm going to Naples on Weds.

Nice, I'm going in June for the Amalfi Coast but spending last 2 nights in Napoli. Very alive vibrant city apparently, I think 2 nights will be enough :)

Jae

You have to beat the best to be the best. Would rather play Napoli now than in the final.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Napoli and Chelsea are the only 2 decent teams left. Beat Napoli and do Chelsea in the final, top 4 might have been secured anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom