• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Antonio Valencia

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Saw this a bit earlier. Got me to thinking about him as a Lichtsteiner replacement. Arsenal will be needing somebody to cover while Hector is out. Maitland-Niles seems to be growing into the job of late, but a right back with more experience should definitely be on the summer shopping list. As a free transfer, it would leave more funds for a center back, a left back and whatever else.

dbig

Their spy agency is truly nefarious. How else can you explain their ability to corrupt our hierarchy to take in their dross time and time again? Even with a completely new management hierarchy we're not safe.

tcahill

Surprisingly keen for this if its only a year contract. Bellerin is out for a long while and will take even longer to get back to form. Valencia + AMN is a decent enough stop gap between now and Bellerin's return, and doesn't require splurging big money on a new first team RB.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Bit injury prone thesedays isn't he?

Maybe a bit, but for the opening part of the season he'll probably be more available than Hector Bellerin. No reason he can't back up Maitland-Niles until Hector is ready. Low cost temporary option. Still has better legs than Lichtsteiner.

Jae

Yet another washed up has-been throwing our name in the hat trying to get a better deal. If he ain't good enough for United he ain't good enough for us.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
buy him now for what? Mowing the ground? he was good in the 2000s.

Next we will be linked with Ashley Young, and begging outside Carrick's house...

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
How far have you fallen my angel! From my top3 poster to my enemy, my target!
tmg-article_tall;jpeg_quality=20.jpg

Top Bottom