• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Monchi Targeted for Technical Director Role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Would be kind of exciting to see him go back to Stuttgart and see what he can do. Are any of the people he clashed with before still at the club? Seems like that was quite a few years ago. If he's on good terms with the current president, maybe it can happen.

Complicated story, am a bit wasted right now, will tell you later.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out

Edit: Also this from his official twitter account

"The heart never forgets the place where it left its best beats"

Last edited:
Reactions: A_G

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I'm not sorry - I can't see much difference behind having a cohort of Spanish mates in charge of most of our business, on and off the field, when we grumbled about one man doing everything himself - especially having seen how they can gang up on someone and force them out

at least Wenger was willing to live and die for Arsenal - I doubt Unai and Raul are

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Why can't we do the obvious & hire Pires. The man is Arsenal from blood to bone & loves the club deeply. He strikes me as intelligent, taciturn & clearly content with a role outside the spotlight.

You can't do better as far as Arsenal men are concerned.

Last edited:

I'm just glad that Emery doesn't get to have it 100% his way. He needs to grow and going back to what he knows from the past is not the way to grow.

Hopefully we get someone who is ready to push Emery to new levels!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom