• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Quarter Final: Napoli v Arsenal

Who do you want to draw?

• Total voters

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Hope Chelsea find a way to fvck up before the final. I want the easiest possible route to our first European trophy and getting back into the CL. I dont care.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
1 small bag allowed. bus to north Italy, plane to London for Watford away. back to N.Italy, plane to south, bus to Naples away game. more bus later, and a overnight ferry to Croatia... did I mention? 1 small bag allowed (40cmX25)!!!

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Whats the gist of their discussions? Are they thrilled to have landed the team with that most charitable of defenders, Mustafi?

Having scoured through that thread for the last 10 minutes, the majority of their fans are hopeful yet treading with caution as we’re basically their least preferred draw other than Chelsea. It does seem like they have great respect for Arsenal and accept it will be very challenging. They also referenced this specific thread at AM and how we’re thinking and discussing the same!

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Nice, I'm going in June for the Amalfi Coast but spending last 2 nights in Napoli. Very alive vibrant city apparently, I think 2 nights will be enough :)
I'm also doing the Amalfi coast. I'll give a rundown of the best bits when I get back.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Having scoured through that thread for the last 10 minutes, the majority of their fans are hopeful yet treading with caution as we’re basically their least preferred draw other than Chelsea. It does seem like they have great respect for Arsenal and accept it will be very challenging. They also referenced this specific thread at AM and how we’re thinking and discussing the same!

Cheers for the feedback!! Surely they now know we're as apprehensive about them as they are about us :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ffs wanted to buy ticket for the game I saw its 90 euros better stay at home watch it via some Russian stream.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Whats the gist of their discussions? Are they thrilled to have landed the team with that most charitable of defenders, Mustafi?

They are not happy with the draw. The majority of them seem to have wanted to avoid us and Chelsea.

Though apparently a few have seen that many of us are not happy with the draw either.

Some comments on the strength of our attack, and that our defence was lacklustre.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

They are not happy with the draw. The majority of them seem to have wanted to avoid us and Chelsea.

Though apparently a few have seen that many of us are not happy with the draw either.

Some comments on the strength of our attack, and that our defence was lacklustre.

A fair assessment. As far as ties go this & the Villareal-Valencia ones are the two ties that are quite difficult to call.

Chelsea will breeze past Slavia & should Jovic be ineligible to play against his parent club, Benfica are favorites to advance.

Plutarch

We've been in good form from February through March and Emery now seems to be setting up the team effectively. Our attacking has been good and our defending has been better, if not fantastic. I'm confident we'll do well against Napoli. We should win this tie.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I believe in us and I am confident we will put in a great performance at home then shut up shop for the away leg and advance!

Mohamed7

Why would it be good for English football? City are full of foreign players as well as Liverpool. If it was the 80s where most clubs were made up of players from the UK, sure.

But now, I don't think it means anything

I don't want to risk it. They would never shut up about it if they beat us

Omg! I don’t mean the national team. Why is it so hard to understand my point of view? These are English clubs so winning the European trophies will further signify the competitiveness and strengh of the English LEAGUE. Albeit, this could be the first time in a long time.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Frankfurt, need to hand yet another L to the Bumdesliga.
What L did we hand to the Bundesliga?

Frankfurt have now played Limassol Lazio Marseille Shakhtar and Inter 2x each. 10 matches, 8 wins 2 draws 24:8 goals. Last loss in all comps in December. Not sure why anyone would want to invite a dicking down like that plus 20k+ Frankfurt fans drowning Islington in trash and piss but whatever

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What L did we hand to the Bundesliga?

Frankfurt have now played Limassol Lazio Marseille Shakhtar and Inter 2x each. 10 matches, 8 wins 2 draws 24:8 goals. Last loss in all comps in December. Not sure why anyone would want to invite a dicking down like that plus 20k+ Frankfurt fans drowning Islington in trash and piss but whatever

Meant PL vs Bundesliga. Dortmund, Schalke and Bayern all being knocked out by English teams. Leipzig finishing below Celtic if you wanna go all British route. Or Hoffenheim finishing bottom of City's group. Basically apart from Frankfurt now, German teams haven't really done well in Europe this season.... or anytime in recent seasons.

Latest posts

Top Bottom