• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Ospina: On Loan to Napoli

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Having a good World Cup so far.

I'd honestly keep him ahead of Cech as backup, he's younger and more likely to be okay with being backup.

Though if we do sell, we should ask for a good price for him, he's much better than we make him out to be, tbh, certainly worth a lot more than the 2 million that was thrown about last summer, and definitely is having a storming World Cup.

Also managed to outdo even his own injury skills this World Cup so far. Three times in one game is actually class....

TheArsenalis

I'd honestly keep him ahead of Cech as backup, he's younger and more likely to be okay with being backup.

Though if we do sell, we should ask for a good price for him, he's much better than we make him out to be, tbh, certainly worth a lot more than the 2 million that was thrown about last summer, and definitely is having a storming World Cup.

Also managed to outdo even his own injury skills this World Cup so far. Three times in one game is actually class....
I think we bought him after the last world cup. Which he did exceptionally well too

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes

How can you draw that conclusion?

Cech sees the end of his career
He has been there done that

Ospina has more to give , he would be first choice in many clubs so let him

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
He is the least inspiring goal keeper to watch.

The fake injuries are embarrassing as well & getting out of hand.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Another great game, he looks in command of the defence for Colombia. Wonder if it actually is our goalkeeping coach (That Scez and Flappy hated too) that made him so bad for us......

Though yes, he did get injured again. TWICE!

Though Ospina managed to confuse this guy :D :D

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Reports say he collapsed... If true, and there’s not much reason to think it’s not, are you implying he faked the collapse?
It was a joke based off of how he always goes down with in an injury (feigning?) in a match. I honestly don't think I've watched one match of his where the trainers have not had to come on for him.

Aevi

Hale End FC
It was a joke based off of how he always goes down with in an injury (feigning?) in a match. I honestly don't think I've watched one match of his where the trainers have not had to come on for him.
It's not really a joking matter though.

Top Bottom