• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Ospina: On Loan to Napoli

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I saw this thread and thought 'Why's this still in the Arsenal Talk section?'.

This guy would fake injuries every game I bet they didn't take it seriously at first.
I make no joke of the incident but you and everyone saying it is so right. He would literally feign an injury every game. I never dislike him but that always drives me insane in professional sport. Either you are sore or you are not.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I make no joke of the incident but you and everyone saying it is so right. He would literally feign an injury every game. I never dislike him but that always drives me insane in professional sport. Either you are sore or you are not.

I actually liked Ospina, thought he was underrated. But yeah faking injury every game is only going to be setback once you're actually injured for real. He reminds me of Drogba who would fake injury every game even though he was a massive man and usually the stronger one in the altercations.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom