• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Newcastle | April 1, 2019 | 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Arsenal win

Votes: 42 91.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Newcastle win

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
The comeback is on. I'm still the match thread Don.

Ohq89td.jpg

Q0ptNq7.jpg

376p8ZU.jpg

lXgsG4d.jpg

Arsenal 3-0 Newcastle

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Benitez is ****e. He celebrates draws like winning the World Cup final.

Rafa Benitez accused of boring tactics (Newcastle)

https://www.themag.co.uk/2018/03/rafa-benitez-accused-boring-tactics-reality-newcastle-brighton-statistics-say-something-else-newcastle-united/

After Ancelotti, boring and unpopular Benitez was doomed to failure at Real Madrid (Real Madrid)

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/88/spain/2016/01/04/18982492/after-ancelotti-boring-and-unpopular-benitez-was-doomed-to

Chelsea 0 - Fulham 0: Rafa Benitez is at full bore for Chelsea (Chelsea)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/sport/football/361299/Chelsea-0-Fulham-0-Rafa-Benitez-is-at-full-bore-for-Chelsea/amp

Chelsea swipe at 'boring Benitez' (Liverpool)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-398696/Chelsea-swipe-boring-Benitez.html

Rafael Benitez is lucky and his teams are dull, says Alex Ferguson in new book (All managed teams)

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/Sir_Alex_Ferguson/10396067/Rafael-Benitez-is-lucky-and-his-teams-are-dull-says-Alex-Ferguson-in-new-book.html

Last edited:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Benitez is **** :lol:

Another difficult match for us as we have to chase the win, and they are likely to sit deep and capitalise on potential counter attacks. This is an area where Emery still appears to be lacking in.

An early goal is definitely key, to open up the game. Start Özil and Ramsey yet again to give us some dynamic ism in the middle, or replace Özil with Miki earlier on with him coming on as a later sub.

Important that we continue the good work we have done over the last month or so, and put pressure on our rivals for top four.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Almiron has made a great start to the PL. He's a big threat

Hmmm... I mean, he had a good debut, and his second game was okay. I wouldn’t say he’s made a great start at all- if anything, he’s faded a bit in recent weeks.

He’s clearly got lots of pace, but I’m still trying to see what the rest of his game is about. He needs time to adapt though.

OSBK

Established Member
Hmmm... I mean, he had a good debut, and his second game was okay. I wouldn’t say he’s made a great start at all- if anything, he’s faded a bit in recent weeks.

He’s clearly got lots of pace, but I’m still trying to see what the rest of his game is about. He needs time to adapt though.

Deffo faded away. He is way over hyped anyway, rafa random transfer

Elwood

Do a Rennes on them. Go out all guns blazing and take the lead, that will take them out of their comfort zone. The longer it stays at 0-0 the more dangerous this match becomes.
Yeah like any game since Bendtner lead the line, as far as I can remember (against inferior opponents ofc).

remains

Torreira still banned? We HAVE to win our remaining home games as we will undoubtedly slip up away.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
It’s fairly obvious how Benitez will set up. He’ll try and frustrate and counter. Randon is in good form and we’ll probably catch Perez on one of his good days. We need to move the ball quickly and be clinical.

I’d go;

Leno
AMN Kos Sok Kola
Ramsey Xhaka
Mkhi Özil Iwobi
Aubameyang

Subs: Cech, Nacho, Mustafi, Elneny, Guendouzi, Suarez, Lacazette.

I’d go attacking in search for a early goal. This could well only be a 1-0. It’s important we don’t let Newcastle settle into the game and frustrate us. Benitez has pulled off some defensive master classes in his time, this can’t be one of them. We have just 3 home games remaining, all are must wins.

With the fixtures coming thick and fast after this game, it makes sense we go back to rotating Laca and Auba. Both are affective from the bench so I’m not overly fussed about either starting up top- I’ve gone with Auba because I want him to stay in the hunt for the golden boot.

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Player:Jesus
Makes absolutely no sense as to why this won't be played on the weekend. Kickoff at 6am on a ****ing Tuesday, just **** off.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah kick off in monday while we got a game against napoli 3 days after its just stupid from fa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom