• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: Talk of the Show

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He's capable of ridiculous saves, which is very handy. Got a tendency to make a meal of stuff occasionally though. Don't recall many resulting in goals, just scary moments. Iron that out and we're set.

Malky

Established Member
Start of the season people seen Liverpool and Chelsea paying £70M+ for their keepers and genuinely thought Leno was a waste of money at £20M. :lol::lol:
Kepa has been rubbish for Chelsea and I'd argue that Leno has had more of an impact here than Allison has at Liverpool.
Brilliant signing.

zhaggy

Start of the season people seen Liverpool and Chelsea paying £70M+ for their keepers and genuinely thought Leno was a waste of money at £20M. :lol::lol:
Kepa has been rubbish for Chelsea and I'd argue that Leno has had more of an impact here than Allison has at Liverpool.
Brilliant signing.

Allison has a defence in front of him thats miles better than ours so yeah i second that thought

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Brilliant signing.

He's definitely had an impact here but its difficult to compare him to Allison's impact as Liverpool have upped there defensive game (partly due to confidence in a GK) where as we still have Mustafi, imagine trying to concentrate on stuff coming down the left flank when you also need to be watching what that f**ker is doing..

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

How many mistakes has he made that led to a goal? Off the top of my head it's just the Deir one? I don't count the Milner one either.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

He made a few more mistakes earlier that didn't lead to goals, but now that he has adapted to the league he is sublime.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom