• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal mid-season break in Dubai

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
If this continues for the whole 90 minutes we are probably talking about the worst defensive performance I've ever seen from our club.

Goes without saying that is quite a feet

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I can certainly see Medley being a capable CB with some promise.

Nevertheless, he's been absolutely shocking as a LB. Clumsy, the agility of a brick, slow and aweful positional sense

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Why Germany call him up the guy is disaster

I was being sarcastic and trying to make fun of the fact that Mustafi can't even get called up as a centre back for this German team.

Everyone else is either a kid, retired from international football or has world class players (and Giroud) ahead of them in their positions (Leno and Lacazette).

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
All our youngsters been disappointing

No, doubt, all've been shockingly bad and that includes the senior players as well.

Yet, with Medley, at least as a LB, he stands out for me as he looks like lacking key traits that any professional footballer needs to have with most others simply looking lacklustre

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
I was being sarcastic and trying to make fun of the fact that Mustafi can't even get called up as a centre back for this German team.

Everyone else is either a kid, retired from international football or has world class players (and Giroud) ahead of them in their positions (Leno and Lacazette).

Lol come on, Germany have the luxury to bin Hummels and Boateng and still play the likes of Sule Tah and Rudiger

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Lacazette looking like he's questioning all of his life decisions that he's ended up playing in this game

Latest posts

Top Bottom