• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
We finally dipped into SA market!

What this means for Nketiah? Probably a loan or even better a nice transfer fee from a lower PL or Championship club.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Why would he go on loan if he has an Italian passport? They'd probably want to have him around the club for a season and get him acclimatised.
Just came off to me like he wasn't getting a work permit in Britain.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Depends on Brexit i suppose. If he has an Italian passport it should be fine in any case.
That's what I was confused about. Wasn't sure if the EU component still mattered in this case or not, since our efforts with South American talent in the past has always been slowed by the British work permit issue (not an EU passport issue).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom