• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ryan Fraser

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Paul Joyce wrote the Times article and he's as reliable as it gets. Imagine it wouldn't be a huge fee since his contract expires next summer.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Take Andy Robertson at Liverpool for eg, he cost £8m from Hull and people probably said the same as you. I'm not saying we should buy Ryan Fraser, although I think he's a good player with a great attitude, just that Big Names are not the only solution.
My post may have come across as negative but my view is the total opposite. These are the kind of signings we should be making and for Emery to coach them to improve.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
My post may have come across as negative but my view is the total opposite. These are the kind of signings we should be making and for Emery to coach them to improve.

Ok I see. Yes I agree although if we get CL we may go big on one player but generally it will be Douzi type players, and there's nothing wrong with that. We cant compete with City & Co so got to go under the radar a bit.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Ok I see. Yes I agree although if we get CL we may go big on one player but generally it will be Douzi type players, and there's nothing wrong with that. We cant compete with City & Co so got to go under the radar a bit.
I totally agree and most of the players linked are HG which is interesting.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
He's not a bad player but he's also not the level of quality we need to compete at the top. Sp**s level to be honest.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
He’s had a fantastic season.
Would you take him? With the different systems Emery plays there wouldn't be huge pressure on him to deliver something new to the team, he could be useful depth behind Mkhi and Iwobi.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Would you take him? With the different systems Emery plays there wouldn't be huge pressure on him to deliver something new to the team, he could be useful depth behind Mkhi and Iwobi.
he is more like kola in a way.
very direct, hard working.
he can cross the ball and is a killer in the final third.

Reactions: A_G

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Doing a cherries careermode on fifa 18 atm, the lad is benched for Ibe. Absolute poverty.

JK, he has been outstanding this season. 21 big chances created

Top Bottom