• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Didn't he play a dangerous pass that led to amn getting hurt? The dodgy cross you can overlook as it isn't a CB job to be putting them in :lol:

Jae

He's capable of good performances once in a blue moon, but he's still a ticking time bomb.

Going forward we need consistency and dependability at the back (and by that I don't mean consistently ****).

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
once the hatred started it never looked back, even when he didn't deserve it
No, that isn't fair, there are some very objective posters on here who give credit where it is due and it quite simply is very seldom due to Mustafi. He's well below the standard we require and just when you think he is having a good game he gifts the opposition a golden opportunity. It iosn't a personal thing driven by agenda, the player simply is garbage most days.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
No, that isn't fair, there are some very objective posters on here who give credit where it is due and it quite simply is very seldom due to Mustafi. He's well below the standard we require and just when you think he is having a good game he gifts the opposition a golden opportunity. It iosn't a personal thing driven by agenda, the player simply is garbage most days.

you missed the starting point of this conversation so its not really relevant now.

but apart from that, I do agree with you

boyinneedofhumor

My personal perception of a Mustafi "good" game:

1. He didnt slip on the turf comically, leading to a chance at goal.
2. He didnt hoof passes over the top that makes me go "is that meant for one of ours or theirs? Who was it meant for?"
3. No outstretching of arms, gnashing and disputing with official or teammates over incidents which he's involved. Most of the time when that happens, one can FIRST presume he's at fault, THEN watch the replay to ascertain.

(Now that I think about it, he might just have a decent game during the last match).

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
you missed the starting point of this conversation so its not really relevant now.

but apart from that, I do agree with you
Sorry, I have a bad habit of doing that at times.

My personal perception of a Mustafi "good" game:

1. He didnt slip on the turf comically, leading to a chance at goal.
2. He didnt hoof passes over the top that makes me go "is that meant for one of ours or theirs? Who was it meant for?"
3. No outstretching of arms, gnashing and disputing with official or teammates over incidents which he's involved. Most of the time when that happens, one can FIRST presume he's at fault, THEN watch the replay to ascertain.
Thanks for a good laugh mate.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Maybe I'm being too sensitive but ehh this **** is kinda lame, what's the point of making these idiotic compilation while the season is still going on and could effect his form? Though I admit I found the cech/mustafi compilations from last year funny, but that was when our season was pretty much over with so we had something to laugh at and discuss.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Maybe I'm being too sensitive but ehh this **** is kinda lame, what's the point of making these idiotic compilation while the season is still going on and could effect his form? Though I admit I found the cech/mustafi compilations from last year funny, but that was when our season was pretty much over with so we had something to laugh at and discuss.

You can make any CB look rubbish if you make a compilation of their mistakes

DasBootist

You can make any CB look rubbish if you make a compilation of their mistakes
The reason for not making such a compilation might be that you as a supporter are happy with said centre back, and don't wish to mock him. So if you ponder as to why the video was made, your post just seems gratuitous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom