• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

OSBK

Established Member
Im super excited for next season. This partnership will only get better and better and with improvemnts around the team the support should be much better.

Been a long time since we had 2 top strikers

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Let us down again, he lacks physicality; small, weak and slow. He won't make it in the Premier League, I can see why he doesn't make the French team and Giroud does.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Sure. Except for the big goals he scored against top six teams.
It's a weekly ritual for him to come in here and talk garbage. It happens within minutes of him wanking himself to death in the PEA thread (Who has been equally if not more useless recently)

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Just out of interest if anyone knows, did Lacazette have the work rate and determination he shows for us at Lyon? I.e hounding the defenders etc

Its great to see just never noticed it from what I saw of him at Lyon, wonder if he has adopted this style since injury and a somewhat reduction in his pace.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He is the best striker at the club, period. He can function alone up top. PEA can’t function without Laca. We have the best striking duo.

I don't think there's a lot to choose between him and PEA but the latter has done it on the bigger stage long before playing with Laca, which more or less completely invalidates your point in bold.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
The partnership thing is a bit of a myth overblown with how tight the duo seem.

If Emery saw this partnership as a big positive or key to the team sure they would have started together more than just 50% of league games this season (16/32).

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I don't think there's a lot to choose between him and PEA but the latter has done it on the bigger stage long before playing with Laca, which more or less completely invalidates your point in bold.
I think what he means is that PEA can't function without Laca in our system. To a degree he is right.
The partnership thing is a bit of a myth overblown with how tight the duo seem.

If Emery saw this partnership as a big positive or key to the team sure they would have started together more than just 50% of league games this season (16/32).
No, that isn't true. Emery values the partnership but not for away games as much as for home games.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I think what he means is that PEA can't function without Laca in our system. To a degree he is right.

No, that isn't true. Emery values the partnership but not for away games as much as for home games.

Of games both are available 58% home vs 46% away.

We needed all our attackers to step up yesterday, but honestly I will blame the midfield partnership before I blame any of our attackers.

We have 4 difficult away games left to see improvements and hopefully we manage to see some positive signs going into the summer because we need better away form next season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom