• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Which basically proves my point. He favours it for home games against certain opposition...
Emery has always been a manager who plays with various formations depending on the opposition.
But no big dependence on the partnership from Emery or as suggested above PEA. He is able to rack up goals (just like Lacazette) whatever the lineup.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
But no big dependence on the partnership from Emery or as suggested above PEA. He is able to rack up goals (just like Lacazette) whatever the lineup.
Yup. I wasn't the one suggesting PEA needs Laca though. Just think it is a worthy point as we are often better with them both. They play off each other well. But PEA has been doing this long before he played with Laca.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The type of games like yesterday don't really help him. I mean whenever Everton got stuck or whatever they went long to Calvert-Lewin, we obviously couldn't do that with someone like Laca up front. It's a really nice thing to have to have a striker that you can just go direct to at times.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
The type of games like yesterday don't really help him. I mean whenever Everton got stuck or whatever they went long to Calvert-Lewin, we obviously couldn't do that with someone like Laca up front. It's a really nice thing to have to have a striker that you can just go direct to at times.
Particularly in tough away games. Would have hoped Emery could have realised this by now. Clearly under-estimated Everton. TBF, so did I.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Was poor tonight. Didn't look fired up for this for some reason. Hopefully he ups his game next week, we need him flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom