• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I can't think of an Arsenal player I've disliked so much. It's just standard for us to expect him to be crap every game. He has at least 3 mistakes in him per 90 mins. Can't wait to see the back of him.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
[QUOTE="lamby22, post: 4774247, member: 97450"]I can't think of an Arsenal player I've disliked so much. It's just standard for us to expect him to be crap every game. He has at least 3 mistakes in him per 90 mins. Can't wait to see the back of him.[/QUOTE]
Ranks up there with Squillaci and Silvestre for me. Although they weren't good for 3 mistakes EVERY game..

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I can't remember them being that bad. Maybe it was because we didn't rely on them to play every single game that's affected my memories of them.
No, your memory is fine. What i mean is that even they weren't that bad and I absolutely hated them both. But they would have 3 good games then 2 bad ones where as Mustafi only seems to have mistakes in him.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
No, your memory is fine. What i mean is that even they weren't that bad and I absolutely hated them both. But they would have 3 good games then 2 bad ones where as Mustafi only seems to have mistakes in him.

Mustafi could have a good game and ruin it all but doing some dumb ****, at least with Silvestre and Squillaci we knew they were ****. Mustafi has some quality there he's just brain dead.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Mustafi could have a good game and ruin it all but doing some dumb ****, at least with Silvestre and Squillaci we knew they were ****. Mustafi has some quality there he's just brain dead.
This is it actually. EXACTLY!
For almost every game there are signs that he could be a decent defender but then the mistake comes and completely erases any memory of any decent challenge, interception or anything worthwhile.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Watching it again I'd say Mustafi is equally as responsible for that Everton goal if not more so than Kola. Jagielka is his man at the back post there, gets caught ball watching and completely flat footed.
How is Kola even getting blamed for this goal? He blocked a shot. If he wasnt there and it had scored then he could be blamed. Mustafi saw the flight of the ball early and still got beaten to it then was nowhere near his man when it came back.

Jae

How is Kola even getting blamed for this goal? He blocked a shot. If he wasnt there and it had scored then he could be blamed. Mustafi saw the flight of the ball early and still got beaten to it then was nowhere near his man when it came back.

Completely agree mate. Not much he could have done about it! Mustafi on the other hand could have done plenty.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

WOW, a clean sheet with Mustafi. Feels like a trophy. Thought he was pretty brave last night. Awesome defensive headers and not too much brain farting.

Bizzare as it was, he wasn't the worst in an Arsenal shirt on the night & that's saying something :lol:

andeoch1

It’s fun reading to go back to the first few pages of this thread when we signed this gobshite. He must be replaced this summer, no ifs, ands or buts. There are 4-5 others who need to take a hike also. COYG⚽⚽

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom