• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Neres

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Interesting player. Would love to hear what Dutch gonners think about him.

12 goals 15 assists in all competitions this season

Check

Interesting player. Would love to hear what Dutch gonners think about him
He's absolutely a quality player. Big talent that has dribbling ability, pace and an end product. But I don't think that he would be 35 million after his performances against Real Madrid and Juventus. I think Overmars will set his price at 50 million.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He's absolutely a quality player. Big talent that has dribbling ability, pace and an end product. But I don't think that he would be 35 million after his performances against Real Madrid and Juventus. I think Overmars will set his price at 50 million.
In current market yeah everything is possible but it says Ajax would ask for 40M euros to sell

Check

In current market yeah everything is possible but it says Ajax would ask for 40M euros to sell
From what I've heard they rejected a bid of 43 million euros from a Chinese club the past winter, so I would be very suprised if they accept 40m euros.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Yeah, no way Ajax will sell for 35M, closer to 60M.

And at the start of the season he wasn't so great, still a bit too early for him to move on I think.

Aevi

Hale End FC
If we’re seriously interested in him then we need to move quickly.

Ajax are going to have more money than they know what to do with soon.
It's like with Monaco after their CL run, City went in for their player quickly and got Silva dirt cheap compared to the rest. Barca already tied De Jong down and it's looking like a steal with every game.

I'm with you, if we want any Ajax player this summer we've got to clear the checkout counter first.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It's like with Monaco after their CL run, City went in for their player quickly and got Silva dirt cheap compared to the rest. Barca already tied De Jong down and it's looking like a steal with every game.

I'm with you, if we want any Ajax player this summer we've got to clear the checkout counter first.
Should DM him on instagram, “We’re Arsenal, come to us.”

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
@razörist @Vinci @Camron you guys rate him highly?
When he came on the scene he seemed like a so/so player to me (usual rapid tricky Brasilian with low end product). He's on fire this season though and has proven able to perform against the big boys. Looks like he has higher ceiling after all.

I'm not sure if we should throw the big bucks at this kid though, for £35m it might be worth a gamble. @razörist fancy a swap for a 26 yr old WC winning CB? You'll be needing one come summer.

Reactions: A_G

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Quality player but is Ajax selling at all? De Jong is gone, De Ligt probably too, Tagliafico wants out, Ziyech might want to leave.. With all the money they sit on they can decline a lot of offers and I can't see us paying 60.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom