• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Yutility

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'm back to selling him in the summer. He was awful, that horrendous header back to Leno and then he still manged to give it to them again, all in 5 seconds. We had some bad players today but he was the worst, I don't think he managed anything right. And that throw in to give them a corner, I've never seen that before!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Still no excuse for constantly losing the ball with his nonchalant attitude.

I just mentioned that throw in, glad someone posted a clip, I thought maybe it didn't really happen as I remember but it did. Never seen anything like it, just awful in every way today.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
He's a Premier League player, but I'm not sure he's ever going to be Arsenal starting quality. I'd sell him and buy a quality defensive option. We've got plenty of young options in midfield.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I'm back to selling him in the summer. He was awful, that horrendous header back to Leno and then he still manged to give it to them again, all in 5 seconds. We had some bad players today but he was the worst, I don't think he managed anything right. And that throw in to give them a corner, I've never seen that before!
Oh you’re back to now selling him are you?

neimad

What's been his best game for us? You see flashes of talent but christ he's frustrating. He's probably on twitter now apologising for his performance. I wanna give him a chance but its tough when you see how he acts.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Oh you’re back to now selling him are you?

I've been all for selling him for sometime but a couple of fairly good performances at RB changed my mind. I thought maybe as a back up to Bellerin we should keep him, and he's young. After today I am reminded why I always said he wont make it here.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Infuriating , a young player with a real chance to make a statement at a huge club and plays like a 38 year old who's won everything in the game and knows his knees are shot and he's retiring at the end of the season.
Loan him to someone in League 2 next season, see how long they put up with it, he can take his Mum with him.

say yes

forum master baiter
Torreira was also excellent but I’d make this guy my motm tonight.

Bellerin’s injury could have ruined our season but AMN has really stepped up when we needed somebody.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Torreira was also excellent but I’d make this guy my motm tonight.

Bellerin’s injury could have ruined our season but AMN has really stepped up when we needed somebody.
Between them two and Ramsey for me.

He looks to really have taken to this position. Loved his passion and commitment. He seems to get a kick out of it when he knows he's the better player and he so often is in this position.

No complacency tonight and very good going forward and backward. Our best defender tonight definitely.

Top Bottom