• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Watford vs Arsenal | April 15th | KO: 20:00 BST |Sky Sports

What will be the result of El Clasicojones?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

thumb2-watford-fc-4k-paint-art-logo-creative.jpg

691317-download-free-arsenal-logo-wallpaper-2018-2560x1440-for-full-hd.jpg

910014999999072_artboard%201%20copy%208.png

Right well the money man is back after that shambolic Everton display by other members. I have absolutely no idea what my man Unai is going to do this game since it seems we should empty our eggs in the Europa basket.

Do Watford want this now their in an FA Cup Final? Probably but hopefully they're not that arsed. We lose this and top 4 is a massive struggle, win and we're back on. Pretty big game, but due to our beating of Napoli, a loss doesn't kill our CL hope.

Anyway I can't see Kos starting since Thursday is more important, might actually see Mavro for once but I'm sure Unai would rather Xhaka at CB.

I'm too lazy to type out my predicted team and it's too hard.

Genuine predicted result???

2-0 Watford. I'm sorry.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If emery started with same line up that played against napoli then we got good chance to beat them. One of auba and laca has to be on bench its just not working together

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

I'm just being honest guys. If Watford are up for it we won't match them because of Thursday. I think Unai knows this.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Excellent team, this Watford side. In my view Javi Gracia should be in contention for manager of the year. However, i feel like we will thump them. 0-4 to the Arsenal.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
We are in a difficult spot with Koscielny.. Would be best to rest him for thursday, but with Sokratis suspended we can’t afford to. I also have doubts if they trust Mavropanos.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Leno
Jenkinson
Koscielny
Mustafi
Monreal
Xhaka
Guendouzi
Mkhitaryan
Özil
Iwobi
Lacazette

Cech, Maitland-Niles, Elneny, Torreira, Suarez Ramsey, Aubameyang

Take off Xhaka after an hour so hopefully he's ready for Naples. They've only won 5 of their last 13 games at home since beating Sp**s there in September so it's not exactly a fortress, hopefully the team can nick a 2-1 type result.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

The match is on Monday, right. How many days rest you reckon the lads need? 4?

I just look at the Everton game and think the lads were already thinking of the Napoli one, sure they'll have enough rest but in terms of intensity and mentality I don't know if they'll fancy it. Plus the defence conundrum.

Leno
Maitland-Niles
Koscielny
Mavropanos/Sheaf/Someone from u23
Monreal
Xhaka
Ramsey
Mkhitaryan
Özil
Iwobi
Nketiah

Cech, Jenkinson, Willock, Torreira, Suarez Guendouzi, Aubameyang

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Leno
Jenkinson
Koscielny
Mustafi
Monreal
Xhaka
Guendouzi
Mkhitaryan
Özil
Iwobi
Lacazette

Cech, Maitland-Niles, Elneny, Torreira, Suarez Ramsey, Aubameyang

Take off Xhaka after an hour so hopefully he's ready for Naples. They've only won 5 of their last 13 games at home since beating Sp**s there in September so it's not exactly a fortress, hopefully the team can nick a 2-1 type result.
Would like we go 4-3-3 with Jenko as RB niles also need some breather

Reactions: A_G

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Too bad their cup game wasn't in mid week. They were absolutely knackered. Deeney looked like he needed an emergency puff of oxygen.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Hopefully Watford take it easy in the hope of avoiding injuries leading up to the cup final.

Haven't a clue how we will set up at the back. I'd be tempted to rest Kos with Napoli in mind but we are down to the bare bones for centre backs. This is still a must win game and our whole season might rely on Kos staying fit.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I think we should go 4-5-1 on this to start off.

Above line-up will do. If we're drawing after 65/70 minutes bring on three fresh players and go for the win.

It's a big chance. Sp**s will win but Chelsea are likely to lose this weekend and wouldn't be astonished if Manu draw. If those results are combined with a win 4th is firmly in our grasp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom