• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That quote about him suffering health wise had me a little worried. Hopefully nothing big just Arsène seeing some signs that worried him. He has always been said to live a very clean and healthy life. Really hope he is happy, healthy and enjoying life. Would absolutely love to see him back at The Emirates soon.

Some really interesting and good quotes there.

Arsène: “A characteristic of a good coach is taking care of himself. This is the approach I am following right now. I was so immersed in the game that I ended up neglecting the people around me [his family]. I dedicated my whole life for one thing: The next game.

Arsène on saying goodbye to #AFC: “I felt like I was attending my first class funeral. People have been extraordinary. They showed gratitude. England has that. I did not cry or flinch because I learned to shield myself. If I did not master my passion, I could not have survived.”

Arsène: “I will be an Arsenal fan until my last breath. All I want is for the club to be doing well. We are doing alright so far.

Love that he still refers to Arsenal as "we".
Lovely stuff.

DasBootist

There’s plenty of threads on Emery and the team. Just one dedicated to those loyal fans who mourn the classy one’s passing from our club.

Your post was unnecessary, petulant and designed to provoke.
It's called living in the present. My unnecessarily provacative petulance stems from your dear leader overstaying his welcome.

I'm just glad he's gone, so I'll leave you guys to it. Need any Vaseline?

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

It's called living in the present. My unnecessarily provacative petulance stems from your dear leader overstaying his welcome.

I'm just glad he's gone, so I'll leave you guys to it. Need any Vaseline?
I like Emery, I think he’s at least as good as Arsène in later years. But when he’s still scraping top 4 and winning the odd cup in a two or three years and fans start bleating about no progress, it won’t be Arsène’s followers who are sh*tting all over him.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
There’s plenty of threads on Emery and the team. Just one dedicated to those loyal fans who mourn the classy one’s passing from our club.

Your post was unnecessary, petulant and designed to provoke.

That DasBootist guy is probably the worst poster on this forum. Think of all those idiots that were debating you about squad cost, now think of someone even dumber than that and you have this guy.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Just look into any reflective surface.

This thread is like a gathering of ******.
giphy.gif

Top Bottom