• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh_Snap

Wouldn’t swap him for three Hazard’s let alone one.
Imagine Hazards reaction if he'd have been under the same pressure from Emery as Mesut throughout the season. He'd play against the trainer & team like he has done multiple times before.

DasBootist

Supporters tend to support the players of the club they support.

A quick analysis has led me to conclude that the majority on here are trolls.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I think he was playing well, didn't need to be substituted for Iwobi, though I think it was a tactical decision from Emery.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Supporters tend to support the players of the club they support.

A quick analysis has led me to conclude that the majority on here are trolls.
Just because you support a player doesn't mean you have to blindly praise them for every little thing they do. The whole point of this forum is to discuss things related to Arsenal. The good, the bad and the ugly. If you do not like it then the forum isn't the place for you...

DasBootist

Just because you support a player doesn't mean you have to blindly praise them for every little thing they do. The whole point of this forum is to discuss things related to Arsenal. The good, the bad and the ugly. If you do not like it then the forum isn't the place for you...
The majority of posts veer on the side of criticism. If "our" team is filled with such mediocrity, how are they on the cusp of a European semi-final?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom