• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
The majority of posts veer on the side of criticism. If "our" team is filled with such mediocrity, how are they on the cusp of a European semi-final?
People tend to focus on the negatives, unfortunately. It's a symptom of a world which demands perfection and 'success' with every breath.. If you pay attention to the regulars here though you start to see the habits of posters and what they react to. Some of the posters on here are tops and I thoroughly enjoy viewing their comments even when they are not positive.

Feels like all of our players could do better away from home these days. Hopefully Emery and the boys work it out for the run in!
With you Hydro. We're kak away

One is coveted by Real Madrid, whilst one isn't wanted by Everton. You must post on Arsenal-Mania...

I spend a lot of time being logical mate, to much. I do chemistry and physics everyday! When it comes to football it is a blend of troll and being not logical. Hazard does get a plus though from me wanting to leave this racists **** of a team.

Does your family in Belgium hate him too?

You will have to ask my family in Japan about that bro! How did you like the new album with Júníus Meyvant? You never replied?

I worry about you sometimes. You need to get back on the hard stuff. You post better.

Nah molly time is over, never will touch that **** again! Occasionally coke!

But hopefully you are planning to come to Iceland, I can then tell you all about my secret when it comes to football and why I can easily rate Özil higher than Hazard! I think you will like Iceland, some elite natural places to see, nice girls, the coke is getting better, Einstök, conversation with me!

For me I just support Özil because he get to much hate, did it for Walcott to! Özil has his flaws and I can see some decline in his game, but where I disagree with you is when you like say that 0.5 goal contribution against elite teams in the world is ****... I think that is to far. You could say it is decent for a playmaker and I wont argue. But I don't agree it is ****! After that I think he need a little bit defense. I spend a lot of hate on Elneny and Mustafi so it is a bit yin and yang!

I wouldn’t say it’s a bad performance but I can only see some simple passes, and as usual, refusing to dribble past defenders to open up space.

people calling this a “masterclass”

Yeah it is weird game football... One would like Özil to dribble more although most know he is week and don't have enough pace for such in PL or against strong EL opposition... Then you have some Dutch guy analyzing his passing and he comes to the conclusion that his passes are most impactful in Europe so other people would say keep going Özil, keep it simple!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom