• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Big Potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobP

Memri Fan
https://www.transfermarkt.at/leipzi...m-augustin-auf-verkaufsliste/view/news/334311

Leipzig plans to negotiate with the "Gunners" on a renewed loan from the Englishman - in contrast to the current deal then a purchase option will be integrated.

giphy.gif

Good one Ralf.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Smith-Rowe actually looked to be Emerys favorite of the youngsters. Was very surprised he was sent on loan and we signed the nobody Suarez. Wouldn't surprise me that Smith-Rowe agent will try to get him out of here next summer. Nothing much that waits him here.

What? Young players need loan, surely Emile understands that.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
There was a nice video posted on the Arsenal youtube channel of him and Reiss Nelson. He sounds like a mature young man who has his feet firmly on the ground.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Smith-Rowe actually looked to be Emerys favorite of the youngsters. Was very surprised he was sent on loan and we signed the nobody Suarez. Wouldn't surprise me that Smith-Rowe agent will try to get him out of here next summer. Nothing much that waits him here.

Good point on Suarez. Utterly pointless when you have youngsters that are looking good and desperate to prove themselves. That loan deal makes me sick.

darkgunner

Selling him to them with a reasonable buy back option might be for the best tbh. They'd be more likely to play and develop him as one of their own, if he develops upto expectation then we can buy him back. Could be a win-win scenario for all involved.

Except we're ****ing perpetually broke under Kroenke's ownership. Even if we get CL football next season, he'll probably give some excuse like we have to spend 5 more seasons in the CL before we have money to spend.

I could easily see us cheap out and not repurchasing a player even if their fee was only 15-20m, then a team like City or Utd will buy them and it'll be disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom