• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner140

Great player to have, was sadly too inconsistent for majority of his career, but good that he's leaving to a foreign league.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
It's brilliant business from Juve, they've just taken Arsenals best player (as voted for last season) for free.

Have a look at thread in the below link I started not to long ago. I asked people who they believe was our best peforming players this season. About 30 people posted their opinions on the subject and not one person mentioned Ramsey as one of our best peforming player this season.

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/best-performing-players-of-18-19.33537/

GDeep™

League is very weak
Have a look at thread in the below link I started not to long ago. I asked people who they believe was our best peforming players this season. About 30 people posted their opinions on the subject and not one person mentioned Ramsey as one of our best peforming player this season.

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/best-performing-players-of-18-19.33537/
Most of this forum is anti Ramsey. Look outside this forum - match going fans, pundits, former players.

Lampard and Vieira both have him as one of the best mids in England, people like Keown and Wright have him as our best player, and he’s joining Juventus after apparent interest from every top club in Europe.

People on here can do one.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Most of this forum is anti Ramsey. Look outside this forum - match going fans, pundits, former players.

Lampard and Vieira both have him as one of the best mids in England, people like Keown and Wright have him as our best player, and he’s joining Juventus after apparent interest from every top club in Europe.

Pundits go on a main stream media narrative and go on reputation (normally stereotypical and out of date) and marketability.

You yourself mentioned and praised six Arsenal players in that thread and not one of them was Ramsey. There have many better peforming players for us this season, it's that simple.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Good player, bit inconsistent, will not miss as long as we replace him properly. Which i think is pretty easy tbf
Pretty easy to replace the highest scoring central mid in the clubs history?

This club seems to have a special ability of not being able to replace any decent player.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Pundits go on a main stream media narrative and go reputation (normally stereotypical and out of date) and marketability.

You yourself mentioned and praised six Arsenal players in that thread and not one of them was Ramsey.
Hard to praise someone when that ***** Emery froze out some of our best players. Now at the business end, he’s relying on Ramsey and Özil.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant

And many says he is inconsistent, poor in first touch, defensive discipline, close control, passing and creativity...
People can make mistakes in judging a player. Wenger thinks walcott is good enough for arsenal.
And I remember once MNF was having a debate on whether gerrard, lampard, or Scholes is the better player. I can’t remember they’ve chosen lampard or gerrard, but it shows you how disrespectful and stupid they are.

GDeep™

League is very weak
And many says he is inconsistent, poor in first touch, defensive discipline, close control, passing and creativity...
People can make mistakes in judging a player. Wenger thinks walcott is good enough for arsenal.
And I remember once MNF was having a debate on whether gerrard, lampard, or Scholes is the better player. I can’t remember they’ve chosen lampard or gerrard, but it shows you how disrespectful and stupid they are.
Walcott scored over 100 goals here during a financially tough period. Wenger was right, and he was moved on at the right time too.

Lampard was a phenomenal player too.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Pretty easy to replace the highest scoring central mid in the clubs history?

This club seems to have a special ability of not being able to replace any decent player.
How about counting the number of goals we have conceded because he leave our defence exposed.
And lost possession or wasted potential chances when he makes a poor touch.
How about replacing him with someone who have better control of the ball, who can dribble, who is more creative, have a better passing vision, contribute more in buildup plays, and play with their brain.

GDeep™

League is very weak
How about counting the number of goals we have conceded because he leave our defence exposed. And lost possession or wasted potential chances when he makes a poor touch.
He was signed cheap and went on to score over 100 goals here, by anyone’s standard, that’s more than decent.

He’s gone anyway, don’t know why you keep bringing him up all the time.

GDeep™

League is very weak
How about counting the number of goals we have conceded because he leave our defence exposed.
And lost possession or wasted potential chances when he makes a poor touch.
How about replacing him with someone who have better control of the ball, who can dribble, who is more creative, have a better passing vision, contribute more in buildup plays, and play with their brain.
The latter we had anyway, with Cesc, Hleb, Rosicky, Nasri, RvP...

Walcott was complimenting them.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
He was signed cheap and went on to score over 100 goals here, by anyone’s standard, that’s more than decent.

He’s gone anyway, don’t know why you keep bringing him up all the time.
If Leno stays in the opponent box every game and score over 100 goals, I wouldn’t consider him a good player as we will lose every match because of him.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
I don’t care tbh. You’re the only one who keeps bringing him up.
Because I was sick watching these **** player in my team for the last 10 years. I have been waiting for the day to sell them for years.
I was just giving an example of how players can be irrationally overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom