• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I4lI4KQ_d.jpg

How can anyone vote no?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Have you watched Ramsey play this season

Because Wenger misused him for the majority of Ramsey's time here. The amount of below-par games he had due to being played as an AM, it would be hard for me refer to him as a legend. But I like him as a player and will miss him.

Misused? Wenger tried to fit Ramsey in side where ever he could be it ACM, box to to box CM and o the wing. Ramsey just failed to produce the quality of performances we needed in that role (the 3 month purple patch over 5 years ago and the current 2 month purple patch being the exception).

DasBootist

Misused? Wenger tried to fit Ramsey in side where ever he could be it ACM, box to to box CM and o the wing. Ramsey just failed to produce the quality of performances we needed in that role (the 3 month purple patch over 5 years ago and the current 2 month purple patch being the exception).
You're the dude who loves Bellerin, right?

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I don't rate Bellerin anywhere near as some do on this forum. I believe Bellerin is the weakest player in our starting 11 and if AMN continues his current form Bellerin wont regaun his place.
What? I am a huge Bellerin critic but AMN has had maybe 2 good games since coming back from injury.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Yes, hence us looking more solid defensively, keeping clean sheet and conceeding fewer goals of late.
The dude literally put us in trouble vs everton, what are you going on about. He played a ridiculous half-hearted header back to his keeper and was consistently beaten down that wing all game.

Escy

It's clear that Mitch has players he likes unconditionally and players he dislikes irrationally. Therefore everything he says shouldn't be taken seriously. He's a troll, that's why he's proud he's been a big enough bell on instagram to make Rambo block him.

AMN wouldn't stand out in a Championship side, he's pony.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Clearly. The club now has to spend extra on a Ramsey replacement, to go along with the centre-back and left-back.

We can't afford so many injury-prone players within the same squad, stacking so many injury-prone ones was probably Wenger's biggest mistake ever in his career.

DasBootist

We can't afford so many injury-prone players within the same squad, stacking so many injury-prone ones was probably Wenger's biggest mistake ever in his career.
Ramsey has been available for the majority of the season. If you're thinking of Diaby and Wilshere; they no longer play for Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom